Yesterday we shared with you a rumor that Disney-owned restaurants might be available for reservations on OpenTable. Well, today a number of different Disney-owned restaurants at Walt Disney World are now on OpenTable.
It should be noted that OpenTable does not require a credit card guarantee, so this is a big change from the current Disney system which requires a credit card on file to make a reservation.
Here is the current list of Disney-owned restaurants currently on OpenTable:
- Flying Fish at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Boatwright’s at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The addition of Disney’s restaurants to OpenTable should allow for them to better compete with the plethora of third-party restaurants that have been opening up on property, especially at Disney Springs.
More restaurants may be added soon, so check back soon for any updates on this story.