Back in November, we told you that Disneyland was planning a series of hard-ticket events under the banner of “Disneyland After Dark.” The first of these, called “Throwback Nite” will take place next Thursday, January 18, 2018.
Tickets have been on sale since December 7, but have not sold out yet. So the Disney Parks Blog has provided a sneak peek at some of the merchandise that will be available in order to hopefully tempt you to buy tickets. Event-exclusive mugs, t-shirts, and ornaments will be available.
There’s also a preview of the special menu items inspired by the park’s early days:
- Stage Door Café: Golden-fried pepper jack mac & cheese bites topped with Walt’s Chili
- Bengal Barbecue: Kalua Pork – Brined and shredded pork over ginger-lemongrass jasmine rice with spicy hoisin sauce and pineapple salsa
- Royal Street Veranda: Chicken Pot Pie in a Bread Bowl – Hearty, creamy soup with tender chunks of chicken and vegetables in a sourdough bread bowl
- Mint Julep Bar: Dreamsicle Mickey Beignets – Beignets coated in orange creamsicle glitter sugar
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor: Hot Fudge Cake Sundae – Vanilla ice cream sandwiched between devil’s food cake, covered in hot fudge and garnished with whipped cream and a cherry
More information and tickets are at Disneyland.com.