Southern California residents can now save up to 25 percent on some multi-day ticket options for Disneyland, as part of a newly announced deal that will run through early 2018.
The ticket deals are as follows:
- 2-day ticket option with one park per day for $159 ($40 savings)
- 2-day Park Hopper ticket for $204 ($40 savings)
- 3-day ticket option with one park per day for $199 ($71 savings)
- 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $244 ($71 savings)
Tickets can be purchased from now through May 21, and will be valid January 8 through May 24, with the exclusion of the following blackout dates: March 23 through April 8. If the tickets are not used by the May 24 date, they will expire. Proof of residency is required for theme park admission.
Southern California residents can also save big on standard and premium rooms at all three Disneyland Resort Hotels for most nights Sunday through Thursday from January 7 through April 12, when you book by March 17.
- Save 20% on Standard rooms and 25% on Premium rooms
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- Save 15% on Standard rooms and 20% on Premium rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel:
- Save 10% on both Standard and Premium rooms
Guests can book their stay at one of the three resorts by following the link here. The deal is limited to two rooms per reservation and five guests per room.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!