Can’t make it to the Disney Parks today? Want to walk down Main Street U.S.A, but you’re stuck at work? Google Street View to the rescue! You can now pull up 11 of the Disney Parks on your phone (or desktop) and join in on the fun. It’s not quite the same as seeing the castle in real time, but it’s better than nothing (at least until WDWNT’s new series A Walk in the Park debuts later this month).
- Need a quick trip to Pandora? Visit here!
- My personal favorite, Epcot, can be walked here.
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom is always a nice way to start off the day!
- Feel like shopping without spending the money? Head to Disney Springs!
- California Adventure Park is right here!
- Need a thrill? Here’s Guardians of Galaxy.
- Take a break at Mickey & Minnie’s houses!
- You can rock out with Aerosmith at Hollywood Studios!
- Cool down at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
This is a great way for fans missing the Parks to get a quick fix and dive into an alternate reality for just a few minutes (until WDWNT VR launches later this year as well).
Are you exploring the Parks today? Let us know where you end up!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!