With a springtime offer out, it’s the perfect time to visit Disney’s most relaxing resort, Aulani: A Disney Resort & Spa! You can save up to 30% on stays of 5 or more consecutive nights in select rooms at Aulani Resort. This offer is for most nights April 9th through June 7th, 2018! Take advantage of this offer and book by May 9th, 2018.
ENJOY OCEAN VIEWS AND GREAT SAVINGS
- Relax in paradise this spring and enjoy spectacular ocean views:Stay 5 or more consecutive nights and save:
- 30% on Ocean View and Partial Ocean View Rooms
- 25% on Standard, Island Garden and Poolside View Rooms
Stay 4 consecutive nights and save:
- 25% on Ocean View and Partial Ocean View Rooms
- 20% on Standard, Island Garden and Poolside View Rooms
Stay 2 or 3 consecutive nights and save:
- 20% on Ocean View and Partial Ocean View Rooms
- 15% on Standard, Island Garden and Poolside View Rooms
This offer is valid for most stays April 9 through June 7, 2018. Rooms must be booked by May 9, 2018.
After saying “Aloha” just 6 years ago, Aulani Resort has been awarded as one of the islands’ most acclaimed resorts, including Best Family Beach Hotels, 2016, from Travel + Leisure Magazine. Aulani Resort also offers a variety of complimentary activities to make your visit even more magical, such as:
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family infinity pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach on a tranquil lagoon where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
- Daily fitness classes help you achieve a perfect balance of relaxation and exercise
If you’ve never been and want to know more before traveling, take a look at these trip reports (Part 1, Part 2,Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 ) Still considering making a trip to the Aulani? Small World Big Fun, WDWNT’s exclusive travel agent sponsor, can help with information, pricing quotes, and booking trips! To get started on planning your stress free vacation, visit Small World Big Fun!