If you love Toy Story‘s three-eyed alien or just appreciate a spectacular refillable popcorn bucket, you will want to get that Disneyland Annual Pass ready. Scheduled to be released April 24, shortly after the beginning of PIXAR Fest at the resort, this Passholder-exclusive is sure to cause long lines at just about every popcorn cart. I suspect this bucket is modeled after the one found at the Tokyo Disney Resort, where it is also a popular souvenir.
Now for the nitty-gritty details:
This bucket will be available from April 24 to May 24 and come with $1 refills until June 21, 2018. They are for sale at participating popcorn carts and cost $20.
In Disneyland, you can find popcorn carts at:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near City Hall)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater – refills only)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster – refills only)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader – refills only after May 3)
And in Disney California Adventure, popcorn carts are located at:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater – refills only)
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!