Disney is now offering one-day, one-park tickets that include pre-selected FastPass+ reservations.
The ticket is broken down into several packages and the FastPass+ selections are pre-made and already linked to the purchased ticket so that guests purchasing last-minute tickets don’t have to worry about finding and making the reservations for themselves.
Here are the options available:
- Fantasyland Classics – “it’s a small world”, Dumbo, and Mad Tea Party
- Futuristic and Frightful Fun – Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Haunted Mansion, and Tomorrowland Speedway
- Pint-Size Adventures – The Barnstormer, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, and Pirates of the Caribbean
- Whimsical Escapades – Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Immersive Explorations – Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, and The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Delightful Encounters – The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush, and Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Sensational Stage Shows – Beauty and the Beast, Frozen Sing-Along, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Movie-Inspired Entertainment – MuppetVision 3D, Star Tours, and Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
- Prehistoric and Whitewater Thrills – DINOSAUR, Kali River Rapids, and Primeval Whirl
- Wild Performances – Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, and It’s Tough to be a Bug
This ticket has reservations for “tomorrow”, meaning that the FastPass+ selections that are premade are only valid on the next day. Regular FastPass+ selection limitations will be in place for these tickets, requiring you to use the three selections before additional ones can be made.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!