Beginning on May 20th through August 18th, the Electrical Water Pageant will be arriving early to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. The original time it arrived at the Polynesian Village Resort was 9:00PM and Grand Floridian was 9:15PM , but starting this Sunday the new arrival times will be 8:40PM and 8:55PM, respectfully, due to a shift in time for Happily Ever After at the Magic Kingdom.
Below are the new Electrical Water Pageant times (new times in bold):
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – 8:40PM
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 8:55PM
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge & Copper Creek Villas – 9:35PM
- Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Campground – 9:45PM
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower – 10:05PM
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!