To honor professionals that work to protect and save lives, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are offering special “First Responder Rates” this summer.
Available for stays May 28 through September 15, this offer is extended to police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), paramedics, 911 dispatchers, doctors, and nurses.
This is a great way for guests to come and enjoy new offerings at Walt Disney World this summer such as Toy Story Land, and Disney’s “Incredible Summer” celebration.
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are within walking distance to Disney Springs, and offer complimentary shuttle service every 30 minutes to all four theme parks, both water parks, and Disney Springs in the later hours of the day. Extra Magic Hours and the 60 day FastPass+ booking window are included for guests staying at any of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels.
As is common when staying at a Disney Springs Resort Area hotel, guests will receive a “2018 Disney Springs Passport,” which includes special offers and coupons that can be used throughout Disney Springs at various retail and dining locations.
Here is the breakdown of the “First Responder Rates” available at each of the seven hotels:
· B Resort & Spa — rates from $89 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $125.99 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $125 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $147 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $111 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $99 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $82 per room, per night.
To book your stay using the “First Responder Rates” deal just follow the link here. Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply. Overnight parking and resort service fees are not included in this special rate, and guests are required to provide sufficient proof of eligibility upon check-in.