As part of Incredible Summer, Magic Kingdom Park will host the first ever Incredible Tomorrowland Expo starting May 25th – a fan-based convention that celebrates all things Super. Tomorrowland will be transformed with event banners, incredible experiences, character appearances and more!
- Super Party Time (2-7 p.m. daily) – You never know who may pop in to this dance party at the Rockettower Plaza Stage featuring characters, variety acts and your favorite tunes.
- Super Super Fans (10 a.m.-6:30 p.m., intermittent) – They are the biggest fans of the Supers, and they are ready to share their appreciation with our Guests throughout Tomorrowland.
- Jack-Jack Diaper Dash (12 p.m. daily) – It’s a race to the finish line as babies show off their super crawling speed at the Rockettower Plaza Stage. Guests can register to participate at the stage starting at 10:30 a.m. Space is limited.
- Moments in Super History – Guests can step right into the scene at these incredible photo backdrops! Located near Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain and Cool Ship.
- Super Mobiles (COMING SOON!) – Later this summer, be on the lookout for characters from the Incredibles as they rove around Tomorrowland.
- Merchant of Venus – Apparel, MagicBands, toys, trading pins and more featuring characters from The Incredibles.
- Mickey’s Star Traders – Apparel and accessories featuring characters from a variety of Disney-Pixar films.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Edna Mode’s “No Capes, Just Crepes” Sundaes
- Nutella Crêpe topped with ice cream and berries
- Blackberry Lavender Jam Crêpe topped with ice cream and fruit-flavored cereal
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Super Food Salad – Kale and spinach salad with quinoa, avocado, blueberries, and pico de gallo
- Super Stretchy Burger inspired by Mrs. Incredible – Flame grilled angus burger piled high with deep fried mozzarella sticks, American cheese, slow roasted bacon and garlic ranch sauce on a fresh baked brioche bun
- Mrs. Incredible Pretzel Mask – soft pretzel topped with black salt
- Jack-Jack Cookies – freshly baked mini-cookies to take on the go
- Dash Pizza – Pepperoni and cheese Sicilian-style pizza
- Frozone’s Sno-cones – Blue raspberry-flavored snow-cone