“Disney After Hours” is a ticketed event for a limited amount of guests. With this after hours event, it means lessened wait times for attractions and experiences through the Magic Kingdom park, like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and many more. With this ticket, you’re allowed park entry at 7 p.m., which gives you the chance to watch the fireworks before you make your way to the attractions. Below is a list of dates when this special ticketed event is offered:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
To book the ‘Disney After Hours’ events, call 407-827-7185 or visit here to learn more information. Advanced purchase price is $119 each, plus tax. If you purchase the day-of, it’ll be $124 each, plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of specially-priced tickets for just $89 per adult or child, plus tax.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!