Photo Courtesy of Walt Disney World

No More Ketchup! Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge No Longer Partaking In Shenanigans

Whisperings of the Whispering Canyon Cafe stopping their shenanigans have been floating around social media the last two days, but it was all conjecture until the official WDWToday account replied to someone’s inquiry:

If you’re not familiar with the shenanigans, Cast Members are “wise-crackin'” wait staff, who make sure that guests get what’s comin’ to them when they ask for ketchup or refills. If you ask for ketchup, your server will yell “ketchup!” to all the other servers, and so if any of them have a ketchup bottle, they all bring it to your table at once and you’ll end up with multiple bottles. It’s the same with refills. If you ask for a refill, they’ll bring you more than one, maybe even more than 2 or 3, to keep you satisfied. At some point during your meal, kids run around the restaurant on wooden stick horses.

We don’t know if all of the shenanigans are stopping or just a few favorites, but judging by everything we’ve seen floating around, it seems like the Whispering Canyon Cafe you used to know is no more.

We do know that this is a recent change, because it was just in March that the Walt Disney World Today Twitter account tweeted to meet them at Whispering Canyon Cafe for lunch and don’t forget to grab the ketchup. All these changes are said to be because of complaints made.

P Ap
P Ap

That was the only true reason to eat at this restaurant. My family and I come from Pittsburgh PA and eat here almost every trip because it was always a fun place to eat. Otherwise it is truly just another over priced restaurant for no reason. Shame on Disney and people complaining. Yet another good thing ruined by whiney people.

Reply to  P Ap

All I can say about this is GREAT!!! I remember my first visit to WC (just after the lunch rush while we waited for our room to become available and the restaurant was maybe half full) in which I asked for ketchup and of course a dozen bottles came to the table. I must admit I didn’t get the humor but still thought well of the concept, especially the wooden stick horse parade for the kids. But when someone from another table asked for ketchup apparently it was my job all of a sudden to stop talking to my family… Read more »

steve
steve
Reply to  Paul C

everyone thank Paul for ruining it for everyone. he is so bitter he even had to post his comment twice to make sure everyone knows he is a troll

Rick
Rick
Reply to  steve

Yep, he seems like he would be a joy to be around.

Micke
Micke
Reply to  Paul C

Assholes like you ruine a good thing

NH
NH
Reply to  Micke

Dito

CaptCaveman
CaptCaveman
Reply to  Paul C

I would have found another bottle of ketchup and brought that one to the table and said the original line, as if it was my first time arriving at the table. I then would have done it again with another bottle. And again with another bottle.
It would have either lightened their mood a bit or ticked them off even more. Either way: mission accomplished.

Gail M
Gail M
Reply to  CaptCaveman

Oh what a Shame! They are plenty of other choices for those with “No Sense of Humor” ! What about all of us who Love the Shennanagens?? Don’t we have a “say” !!

Kathy
Kathy
Reply to  Paul C

Sorry you had a bad experience and that people were rude, but are you really wanting to deny everyone else the “fun” because of your bad 1st experience? Seems a bit extreme!

MaryBeth
MaryBeth
Reply to  Paul C

Can I complain to get it back??? I see no point in going out of my way to eat there without the fun. If your that much of a stick in the mud maybe Disney isn’t the place to vacation. Stop ruining it for others.

Diane
Diane
Reply to  Paul C

Its people like you….. Next time take yourself to universal where the “other” people like you go.

Lee
Lee
Reply to  Diane

Please don’t send him to Universal. He’ll ruin that too.

Reply to  Paul C

Its people like you.. Go to SeaWorld next time.

Reply to  Linda

You people crack me up… First of all, this site often doesn’t post my comments for some reason… It gives me the: “Your comment is awaiting moderation”… And I never see my post again after I refresh… have no idea why? So now I make a point to copy my posts before I hit post allowing me to post it again, and sometimes it comes up twice and sometimes not at all… Secondly morons (the people who are blaming me), I never complained about the incident to a CM, another guest, or even on a chat board (till today)… What… Read more »

alamode123
alamode123
Reply to  Paul C

Speaking of spoiled brat ….

It’s all about ME ME ME. I’m more important, so let’s ruin it for everyone.

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Paul C

So for 15 years it was a bad idea and you had to have a reservation or you wouldn’t get in. Kids laughing and adults laughing was a bad idea. And you want credit for controlling your temper which is something you are supposed to do? You are exactly why we can’t have nice things. Take credit for that. So sad the change has occurred.

MAD
MAD
Reply to  Paul C

if it was me that old bat would have wear the ketchup

JP
JP
Reply to  Paul C

Want some cheese paul? ya sure seem to need it

Mike L
Mike L
Reply to  Paul C

In the immortal words of Dr Beverly Hofstadter ” Buck up Sissy Pants!”

STEPHAN
STEPHAN
Reply to  Mike L

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

RIc
RIc
Reply to  Paul C

First off your asked when entering if you want to partake they mark your table if you don’t. So you should of asked not to be apart of the festivities. Second being on your cell phone is rude while at the table. next your going to ruin the concept of going to your cousins house at 50 prime time Diner. are you going to get upset when the waiter tells you to remove your elbows from the table. Everything is centered around being a theme park and many places have a gimmick that makes it unique.

Reply to  RIc

They didn’t tell us there were “duties” in the first place and they didn’t ask if we “want to partake”, and even if they had mentioned either of those things we would have said NO PROBLEM since we had kids with us… You all are missing the point (some of you because you’re stupid)… it was the people that received the ketchup that acted like “an old man trying to send soup back at a deli” that was the “UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCE” of this practice… Disney can’t be putting high paying guest in positions to get yelled at by other guest…… Read more »

Hilary
Hilary
Reply to  Paul C

Why didn’t your kids deliver the ketchup. That has been the highlight of my daughter’s trips since she was 4. She only asks to return to WC each year. When I told her there would be no more ketchup delivery and antics she cried and then told me “well there’s no reason to go in Nov now.”

Lonnie D
Lonnie D
Reply to  Paul C

You must have miss the sign in the table… turn up if you do not want to play? Maybe if you hadn’t been on your cell phone you may have seen it.

Reply to  RIc

LOL @ RIc… Rude? Really? Like a fellow customers treating the “ketchup bearer” like [email protected]? Rude like that? And FYI, the entire vacation revolves around that smart phone LOL!!! If someone isn’t taking movies, pictures, or sending them to a friend back home they are reviewing their fast passes and reservations (and availabilities)… Look, you guys believe what you want and it’s too bad a Disney tradition that you all liked came to an end, but in my case you’re all wrong. DISNEY SHOULD NEVER PUT A CUSTOMER IN A POSITION TO HAVE TO TAKE VERBAL ABUSE FROM ANOTHER CUSTOMER… Read more »

Bryan
Bryan
Reply to  Paul C

It’s All in fun, get a life and go to Denny’s , stop ruining our magic.

Noah
Noah
1 year ago
Reply to  Paul C

You shouldn’t condone the mistreatment of waitstaff, either. Reflects poorly on character.

Jay
Jay
Reply to  Paul C

Anyone who’s been to either Whispering Canyon or the Wilderness Lodge knows that the restaurant is open to the lobby; you can easily hear people yodeling and laughing and yelling “KETCHUP!” while approaching or walking by the restaurant. Claiming that you had no idea that the place was raucous and silly simply makes you look like a fool, Paul. It’s whiny, cranky, ugly tourists like yourself that ruin the Disney experience for everyone else.

Reply to  Jay

Jay Reading comprehension a problem for you? “just after the lunch rush while we waited for our room to become available and the restaurant was maybe half full” (that also means half empty or less~I broke it down for you Jay) And besides, AS I HAVE SAID, JAY, we had kids with us, whether we knew of the restaurants practices or not is beside the point, we would have wanted to partake in the “fun” which we did: “I still thought well of the concept, especially the wooden stick horse parade for the kids”… the problem began and ended with… Read more »

Jay
Jay

Congratulations, Paul! In looking over the thread, you’ve:
– Copied-and-pasted your comments to repeat them over and over again
– Changed your story repeatedly, trying to make yourself the victim
– Lied repeatedly, which is just sad
– Lashed out at multiple people here

In other words, you’re a troll, and I really don’t think that kind of behavior should be allowed or welcomed on a Disney news site. Try to have some fun and get out in the sunshine.

Go back to SeaWorld

Karen Martin
Karen Martin
Reply to  Paul C

I’m glad I read your story Paul. I was considering not going there for years because I didn’t think I would like the experience from what people told be about it. But I’m so glad I know for sure now that I don’t want to waste my time and money.

Reply to  Karen Martin

Glad to have been of help Karen!

Yeah basically that angry party I had to deal with acted very similarly to many of the people on this thread… :(

Mark K
Mark K
Reply to  Paul C

What is wrong with you??? It is all in fun and if you can’t take it then just move on with your life… Why would you even mention it to the other people in your party?

Tracy
Tracy
Reply to  Paul C

Paul C — I’m a bit mystified why all these other readers feel compelled to attack you for simply explaining that you had a bad experience. Really, everybody? Paul is a spoilsport because he didn’t enjoy being blindsided by horribly rude people? I’m not seeing how this is Paul’s problem. In my experiences (plural) at Whispering Canyon, I don’t remember ever having been expected, as a guest, to take my ketchup to another table, and I sure as heck would not appreciate being scolded by the recipient if I did. It is not fair or reasonable to assume or expect… Read more »

Reply to  Tracy

Thank you Tracy for your rational opinion and synopsis of my dining experience at WC… What really has me perplexed is that I didn’t complain to a CM, so therefore I am not one of the “complainers” that people on here feel are responsible… But clearly there were many who did complain of bad experiences, and clearly the people on this thread were oblivious to this problem… My original post was to show them a valid reason why WDW might have chosen to end this practice… Obviously my message wasn’t received well or with any civility, proving only further that… Read more »

Bryan
Bryan
Reply to  Paul C

Sorry but you are one of the people that are contributing to Disney losing its fun aspect, everything can’t be PC…

Conchchowder
Conchchowder
Reply to  Paul C

I am Autistic and it makes me uncomfortable when this happens. I’m glad I don’t have to be put into this situation.

Steph
Steph
Reply to  Conchchowder

There are plenty of other options in and around Disney that you can dine at. I’ll leave it at that.

Benglish
Benglish

Thanks, Captain Joyless.

Reply to  Paul C

I am wrong and apologize

Reply to  Paul C

Nice try (whoever you are)… I’m 1,000% correct and I do not apologize for expressing my opinion that resort guests shouldn’t have to deal with irate fellow patrons as if they were CM’s… All it would take for a full blown fight in the middle of the restaurant would be for someone to lose their temper…The FACT that Disney is putting an end to this practice is all the proof I need to know that I am right!

Reply to  Paul C

I’m sorry. I don’t know where that last comment came from. I have no idea what I am talking about. Saying something as stupid as there would be a full blown fight. Iagain, please accept these uncontrollable outbursts. I do not know what is wrong with me.

Hilary
Hilary
1 year ago

Paul,

If you can’t control yourself, like an adult, when someone is rude to you then you should definitely not be at Disney.

Lisa
Lisa
Reply to  Paul C

I think shenanigans are okay in a park restaurant, but not a resort restaurant. I’m glad they are going away.

fred
fred
Reply to  Lisa

According to the more recent visit to the restaurant by this website, there’s still plenty of ‘shenanigans’, but with a lower volume level in deference to nearby rooms. The ‘shenanigans’ are why the restaurant exists.

Reply to  P Ap

Amen! Someone who makes sense!

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  P Ap

I agree! It was so much fun. Spoil sports!

Kristin
Kristin

That is so sad. Hopefully they get enough complaints the other direction. Or better yet people stop going for a while because of this. No one goes to Disney for the BBQ. 😂

Al Brennan
Al Brennan
Reply to  Kristin

I agree with you

Al Brennan
Al Brennan

A huge bummer… it was one of the main reasons I liked this particular restaurant. The atmosphere. Stupid “PC”. Next, your waitress at 50’s Prime Time won’t be allowed to tell you to keep your elbows off the table. I’m a huge fan of Disney, but I’m offended and complaining because someone complained about simply having fun. It goes both ways… you can complain about one thing, so I’m complaining about the patrons who don’t like fun! Both are great places to eat and the atmosphere is what kept me coming back…

Cheryl
Cheryl
Reply to  Al Brennan

I agree! All the so called shenanigans is what kept us goi g back!! Why change a good thing? Someone probably got “offended” about something! I will be sending Disney an email about this one for sure!

Michelle
Michelle
Reply to  Al Brennan

Disney says they closed The Adventurers Club because people wanted more shopping. Now, stopping the fun because people don’t like fun. I am worried they are slowly turning into another rollercoaster heavy, adult pleasing amusement park. Not at all what Walt wanted.

Tim
Tim
Reply to  Al Brennan

Why is that a few cry babies always get their way. If they don’t like it there are plenty of other places to go eat.

Patricia Berry
Patricia Berry
Reply to  Tim

That was my thought exactly. No one is forcing anyone to eat there. So many other paces for boring people to go preferably off property so non of us are seated next to them!

Victoria Ferguson
Victoria Ferguson
Reply to  Tim

Agree 100%

Disney_girl
Disney_girl

If you are new to Disney and go to restaurants the least you could do is see if you like the theme and environment of it. And if good ole Paul was in a “rush” then he shouldn’t have ate at a table service restaurant. Should’ve ate at Roaring Fork. Leave Disney as Disney is, please

mike
mike
Reply to  Tim

so true

Schu
Schu
Reply to  Al Brennan

Don’t blame PC. You know it’s the helicopter soccer moms with the “I want to speak with the manager” haircut who are the ones complaining. Thanks, Karen.

Robin
Robin
Reply to  Al Brennan

Well said. If you don’t like the atmosphere, then don’t go. There are plenty of restaurants in Disney where you can go to be serious. This is (was) a place the kids really enjoyed. Sad to see the change.

Kyle
Kyle

“All these changes are said to be because of complaints made.”

Is there a source that can confirm or deny this?

Lori
Lori
Reply to  Kyle

I have heard that there was a recent uptick in complaints as some of the antics went too far. One incident allegedly involved a cast member making a very creepy incest joke and the family he aimed it at being understandably livid.

Epcot1982
Epcot1982

Because money.

Maite
Maite

Wow! Why can’t people loosen up and have a laugh?! We LOVE this restaurant and I love it even more that my husband has become obsessed with it and has told anyone that will listen to him about it! We were planning on taking our family there in December we go for our annual Christmas trip. This is so sad! Get over yourselves people! It’s just some good clean fun!

Michael O Wells
Michael O Wells
Reply to  Maite

I hadn’t been there before, and I was planning to go in with a big institutional sized ketchup jug in my backpack and prank them by saying “No, thanks, I brought my own!” just to put a new twist on it. Some people make everything miserable. Sad I never had the chance to join in on the fun.

Wesley Gilbert
Wesley Gilbert

The ” shenanigans ” was a major reason why we went to this dining location on our trips , those complaining can either opt out or just go to Artist Point if they want something more refined.

Carol
Carol

Sad, we loved going there for the comedy. Grand kids are dusappointed

Diane
Diane

Someone got their But Hurt, Someone got Offended to see other people having a good time and laughing.. Very Said those People need a Island to themselves so the rest of us don’t have breath the same airs as them..Just saying

Dawn Baumel
Dawn Baumel

This has been a tradition for us… first meal at Whispering Cafe to submerge us in the Disney fun! Our multi-generational family loves our visits there (or did) and would compliment our servers who really embraced their role! Just last summer I gave our Whispering Canyon Cafe server a #castcompliment for beginning our vacation on such a fun note. Taking away the fun will take our family elsewhere and end my constant recommendation to other families to check it out. Sad.

Michael Serben
Michael Serben

We always close out our vacation at the Canyon. My daughter always make sure we are going. Hate to break the news to her. I want to know what manager decided to change this. This is one of the best restaurants to come and have fun with the staff. If this does happen, I highly doubt we will eat there again. Getting really tired of all of the changes that are happening. If people can’t let loose and enjoy some fun , then stay the heck home and let everyone else have a good time.

Major Tom
Major Tom
Reply to  Michael Serben

Thea Sargeant

She’s the Wilderness Lodge food and beverage head. It started and ended with her.

j
j
Reply to  Major Tom

She is the GM but ultimately who IS responsible

Randy
Randy

What is this world coming too. Complaints ruining things for others. The Whispering Canyons has been doing this forever. It is something my family and I look forward to going to every visit. Please don’t let this fun experience fade away. Please let us know what we need to do to keep the traditions of fun going. So if people that complained are the ones that are getting this to stop. I and my family are complaining that you are taking this away. Please keep the fun at this restaurant.

Rita
Rita
Reply to  Randy

Total Agreement. Boo Disney!!!

The most Magical place on earth is losing its sense of humor.

Victoria Ferguson
Victoria Ferguson

We absolutely love this restaurant. We go every time, more for the atmosphere and staff than the food. It’s all about the experience. The food is good but honestly we probably wouldn’t go for just the food. There are too many other places to go with great experiences. We tell everyone about our experiences there. This makes me VERY VERY sad.

Tammy
Tammy

This is just sad.

Even Tempered
Even Tempered

If a few poor sports ruined the fun for everyone I’ll be irritated too…. But who knows what the complaints were or what changes are actually being planned. It’s a little too early to launch into mach-5 outrage.

Rhett Prichard
Rhett Prichard
Reply to  Paul C

Why would you go to WDW on vacation? It’s experiences like this that make the trip unique. Wow, go to wine country or New York if this experience wasn’t sophisticated enough for you. It appears your sensibilities are a little too sensitive to enjoy a little humor.

Tired of PC whining
Tired of PC whining
Reply to  Paul C

Your need to post the identical post twice to get the last word in speaks volumes. You have a right to your opinion but saying it more than once is not called for. Others clearly disagree with you but you are determined to have the last word. Pathetic.

Tired of PC whining
Tired of PC whining
Reply to  Paul C

Your need to post the same post twice to get the last word in speaks volumes. You have a right to your opinion but saying it more than once is not called for. Others clearly disagree with you but you are determined to have the last word. Pathetic.

Jack
Jack

Well you win the award for the biggest moron on this board. You criticize Paul since his post got posted twice when your post is also posted twice? In your own words “You have a right to your opinion but saying it more than once is not called for.” And yes, other morons here agree with you but I agree with Paul. I would also be ticked off if some other guest was being rude to me with their entitled attitude. And maybe you missed it (or more likely you can’t comprehend), Paul said he never complained about his WC… Read more »

steve
steve

here is crybaby #1

Al Brennan
Al Brennan
Reply to  Paul C

I totally understand your point of view, however, it’s your choice to go or not go, as it is others choice to enjoy the entertainment or not. If it’s not your thing, go elsewhere. Why ruin the fun for others like myself? I don’t complain about a particular clothing item you may be wearing forcing to you to never wear it again, and if I did, you wouldn’t stop wearing it. You’re welcome to complain, but I’m free to argue against your point. It’s called communication. If you don’t like it, go somewhere else and have enjoy your meal there.… Read more »

Reply to  Al Brennan

It’s not necessarily my “view”… I would have taken that ketchup over to that table no problem every time with a smile on my face but in no way should I have to take verbal abuse upon completing said task… If something like that happened to me you know it must happen a lot, at least enough to cause arguments or possibly a fight. If my family wasn’t present I would have told her where to go and if one of the men had anything to say about it I guarantee I would have been more then happy to offer… Read more »

Reply to  Paul C

And BTW, I didn’t complain… not one word to a CM… and I controlled my temper well (extremely well considering I just got off a long flight)…

If you want to be upset at anyone for this change, don’t blame me, blame the people like the ones I delivered the ketchup to… obviously there were problems with this.

Al Brennan
Al Brennan
Reply to  Paul C

Paul, you have a valid point. Personally, I expect some patrons to act like a fool in public, even tho it’s not the time to it’s an opportunity to show my little dependents how not to act in public. So, we still have a blast. Not everyone was taught manners apparently, but it’s a shame their voices are louder than the voices of those in favor of fun

Reply to  Al Brennan

It’s not necessarily my “view”… I would have taken that ketchup over to that table no problem every time with a smile on my face but in no way should I have to take verbal abuse upon completing said task… If something like that happened to me, you know it must happen a lot, at least enough to cause arguments or possibly a fight. If my family wasn’t present I would have told her where to go and if one of the men had anything to say about it I guarantee I would have been more than happy to offer… Read more »

Joel
Joel
Reply to  Paul C

Agree with you Paul. I went to Whispering Canyon several years ago and was not impressed with the service and thought the shenanigans were just plain stupid. I never complained, but never went back. Kudos to you for keeping your temper. I’m not sure I could have done the same.

Reply to  Joel

Thank you Joel… at least there is a couple of sane people on here…

Reply to  Joel

Thank you Joel… at least there is a couple of sane people on here…

Pat Ap
Pat Ap
Reply to  Paul C

That is part of how it works at WC. Most of the cast member servers are rude too but it is all in good fun and part of the restaurant.

Blueclaw
Blueclaw

Really
Give me a break..
Too many people just look to complain about everything. Life is too short

Nikki Tucker
Nikki Tucker
Reply to  Paul C

I shutter to think that you base all experiences in life on one bad experience and then expect others to feel the same way.
You’re GLAD something is getting completely shut down that obviously thousands of other people find worth while?
… this is the problem and why things like this happen. Why can’t you just decide it’s not for you and leave it at that? It’s really not that hard to do.

Reply to  Paul C

I was with Paul. I found a lot of humor in it. Especially since one of his body parts should be featured in its a small world.

Reply to  Linda

See, you people are proving exactly the reason that that practice probably had to be stopped… people aren’t civil anymore… JUST READ SOME OF YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re all angry ketchup snatching Linda’s!

Disney can’t put resort guests in a position to have to deal with mean people like Linda when they are not CM’s and it’s not there jobs to deal with complaining customers… Disney was asking for trouble and you can thank people like Linda…

(this is my third attempt to respond to Linda’s mature post… just in case my first two show up)

Reply to  Paul C

OK Paul, see you in its a small world…… And because you must be so immature, I was speaking of your small mind. So take yourself to the unhappiest place on earth because you need serious help and are without question, unhappy….PAUL

Reply to  Paul C

BTW Paul. Why do you think I am not a cast member that would have to put up with the likes of your kind?
We are here to create an experience, it is all a show that we are taught to perform. Maybe you should put your phone down and have paid attention to what was REALLY going on around you.

Reply to  Linda

Oh, please like I didn’t do all those things when I was there! I’m paying 10K+ to have a good time, every time I go there, which I do! None of your post makes any sense… So it’s better for me to deal with angry customers? I’m not a CM, you are, and you should know more than anyone how people can lash out for unknown reasons… and FYI I’m a big supporter of CM’s ongoing Union contract talks with Disney. Look up my posts on that thread from just a few days ago, after reading this… You’re welcome in… Read more »

Reply to  Linda

Reply to  Linda

Reply to  Linda

Bryan
Bryan
Reply to  Paul C

Paul , you and your kind will be the downfall of The Disney Experience that we love. Please go to Busch Gardens or Sea World , But don’t ruin the fun….

Paul G
Paul G
Reply to  Bryan

AMEN!!

Jay
Jay
Reply to  Paul C

So let’s be clear. Now you’re changing your story (AGAIN) to say that you actually liked the restaurant a lot, and had “no problem” with the shenanigans and didn’t complain to a CM — but that your only issue was another guest who was rude to you.

So because a GUEST was rude to you, you want the entire restaurant’s concept and all of the “fun stuff” to change for everyone else?

Paul, you’re either a very confused person or just a nasty troll.

Reply to  Jay

Jay… again, your reading comprehension level is very low… get yourself to the nearest Sylvan Learning Center immediately!

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  Paul C

I had no problem taking ketchup to someone. It was fun. But I might have had a word or two with the rude witch. She should get a life too. Go someplace where there is less fun.

StitchandLilo
StitchandLilo

It’s probably because people don’t do any research before going here to know what they’re getting into. There was one time I was there years ago and someone complained to a manager because of the behavior. It’s the atmosphere!
The amount of changes Disney has been making is ridiculous because people are so easily offended. Stop taking the fun out of Disney :(.

Jay
Jay

Complaining about the Whispering Canyon waitstaff being silly is like complaining about princesses bothering you during your nice quiet breakfast at Akershus or the food being too Japanese at Teppan Edo. That’s WHY PEOPLE GO. And now that they’ve taken many of the old “western style” skillet items off the menu, I’m not sure why anyone would go there.

Joyce
Joyce

We went here for the first time ,had no clue if my husband would like this type of atmosphere. Well I New all about it so I asked for ketchup to get things rolling,My husband sat there laughed so hard at how much ketchup I had on the table. Then my grandchildren could not wait for someone to ask for ketchup so they could run it to there table.It was the most enjoyable meal the laughs we had made this our favorite place . The memories are great from there😁

Rhett Prichard
Rhett Prichard

Are you serious? Who complained? Disney needs to tread very carefully here. If they just keep building roller coasters and remove the elements that make their park special, I can certainly find a much less expensive alternative to what is becoming another generic theme park. Last time I stay at Wilderness (and we are DVC members).