Disney has announced an all-new “Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package” for guests to book for Labor Day Weekend coming up in September. This limited-time deal will include a five-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel with arrival on September 3rd and departing September 8th. Additionally, guests will get a four-day Magic Your Way ticket and an itinerary full of magical experiences at all four Theme Parks.
Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package Itinerary
- Sept. 3 – Guests arrive at Walt Disney World Resort
- Sept. 4 – Epcot
- Welcome dinner party inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Sept. 5 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A Nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris Adventure
- Exclusive “Rivers of Light” viewing just for guests on this package
- Sept. 6 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Two exclusive hours of evening access to Toy Story Land
- Sept. 7 – Magic Kingdom Park
- Access to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Sept. 8 – Guests depart Walt Disney World Resort
Booking begins on August 19th and starts at just $149 per person, per night, for a family of four in a Standard Room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, for a total package price of $2,980. The number of packages allotted for this offer is limited.
Additionally, guests can now start booking 2019 vacation packages. We highly recommend you team up with Small World Big Fun to help you get the perfect package :)
Need help booking a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort? Our partners over at Small World Big Fun can help! Visit here and mention that you’re a WDWNT fan.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!