Back in April Disney unveiled the ‘Digital Key’ feature coming to MyDisneyExperience. This cool new tool allows guests to unlock their guest room door at their resort with the MyDisneyExperience app using Bluetooth technology.
Originally only available at the Wilderness Lodge and Wilderness Lodge Vacation Club Resorts, this fun tech was slowly rolled-out to more resorts starting in May. Today the Magic Kingdom Area resorts are added to the list of participating resorts. The full list of resorts that allow Digital Key are as follows..
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Pending another successful launch, we expect this technology to be added to even more resorts within the coming weeks!