PHOTO REPORT: The Magic Kingdom 10/13/17 (Alien Encounter, Passholder Lines, Splash Mountain Closure, Etc.) annual pass sign

BREAKING: Walt Disney World to Offer V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights

V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights are coming to Walt Disney World starting in August!

For Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus, and Premier Passholders only, Walt Disney World will be offering special evenings at Magic Kingdom and Epcot for passholders to spend two extra hours in the park after closing. Select attractions, shops, and dining will stay open for these events.

These events are free to the passholders but they must register in advance. Emails will be sent out ahead of the event, so be sure to keep an eye on your email and register as soon as possible. These events are expected to fill up fast.

UPDATE: Disney has announced the following dates for these events:

• August 5th, 2018 at the Magic Kingdom from 10pm to 12am
  • September 6th, 2018 at Epcot from 9pm-11pm
  • October 25th at Epcot from 9pm-11pm
Vicky
Vicky
1 year ago

If this were truly for passholders, the silver passholders would be involved as well! We spend our money in the parks as well as the other passholders! We probably spend more! This is not fair Disney! I know I have spent quite a bit of money there by staying at the resorts, purchasing food and lots of different things in the parks and at resorts. I have also spent plenty at Disney Springs on many occasions. This is just sad and bad business!

Test
Test
Reply to  Vicky

Actually, you spend less. Because your pass costs less.

Fred Ganter
Fred Ganter
Reply to  Test

…and you’re in the park 30% less than the others because of blackout dates.

You don’t spend more.

Charlotte Coleman
Reply to  Vicky

I agree!

Silver Passholder
Silver Passholder
Reply to  Vicky

I think it really is sad that Disney is excluding Silver Passholders from exclusive events. I spend money to stay at the resorts every couple of months. While a Platinum member might pay a certain higher price for the pass itself, the amount spent for a hotel when added to a Silver Pass well exceeds the price of a Platinum pass. Disney is really going to get themselves into a cluster eventually.

Bob
Bob
1 year ago

Thats not how arguments work. Higher tier passholders are just as capable to stay at a resort as you are so that spend doesnt make you any more or less special. The fact that Silver has more blackout dates and limits your ability to be in resorts makes you less special.

Stephen
Stephen
1 year ago

Anyone else get the email and find the V.I.Passholder Night doesn’t load?

Jayne
Jayne
Reply to  Stephen

yes, same here!

abdul khan
abdul khan
1 year ago

im assuming the resgistration for the august 5th date has already started? (since its so close ).
if true, can someone from wdwnt please post the registration link?

Jess
Jess
Reply to  abdul khan

How did you find the dates? I’ve seen a couple other people on other posts mention specific dates but I can’t find them anywhere :(

Jess
Jess
Reply to  Jess

Sorry nevermind. I posted this comment before the update with the dates included

Michael Weiss
Michael Weiss
1 year ago

does anyone know how to register though?

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  Michael Weiss

It will be emailed to passholders as the story states