The Chocolate Studio debuted at the 2016 Festival, and marks its third year at the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, taking place August 30 – November 12, 2018.
Menu for The Chocolate Studio at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel (GF) – $5.00
- Sweet Dark-Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream (V) – $4.25
- 🆕 Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea and Chocolate Shake (Non-alcoholic) *NEW* – $5.00
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont, Italy ($18/bottle) – $10.00
- Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, CA ($26/bottle) – $7.00
- Croft 10 Year Tawny, Portugal ($28/bottle) – $8.00
- Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka – $9.75 (this is new to The Chocolate Studio but was at the Ireland booth last year)
Photos of Menu Items from The Chocolate Studio at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel – $5.00
The Liquid Nitro Truffle is still a delight and still on our absolute must list for the event for all the reasons we have been saying for years now. It’s served ice cold, has an amazing caramel sauce on top, and is one of the most unique desserts around. The liquid nitro is the serving method with a dollop of the chocolate-almond truffle being dropped-in to the vat of below freezing liquid nitro before being pulled out, smashed, and served to you. It’s cool, literally, and most importantly delicious.
Sweet Dark-Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream – $4.25
For those who prefer a dark chocolate flavor, the raspberry torte is absolutely sublime. It’s a good alternative to the nitro truffle, or you can just get both. Indulge a little, it’s Food & Wine!
Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka – $9.75
This is new to The Chocolate Studio but was at the Ireland booth last year. We love this drink and have gotten it every year since it debuted. Twinings makes a great tea and mixing it with some cream and vodka makes it even better. It’s not necessarily a large portion for the price, but the flavor wins out in the end here. It tastes like fall!
Location of The Chocolate Studio at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Chocolate Studio is located in Future World West along the pathway between the Imagination pavilion and World Showcase.
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- REVIEW: The Chocolate Studio in Future World, Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2017