Disney has announced four more narrators for the ever-popular Candlelight Processional at the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays. The new narrators are Helen Hunt, Alfonso Ribeiro, Bart Millard, and Auli’I Cravalho.
Here is the current list of Candlelight Processional narrators:
- Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23
- Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW
- Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW
- Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6
- Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9
- Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW
- Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14
- Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17
- Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20
- Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW
- Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25
- Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27
- Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30
In food related news, the Feast of the Three Kings Marketplace will feature an all new menu this year. New items inlcude sofrito-marinated beef with sweet plantains and olives, queso fresco-stuffed arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado aji and tomato sauce, and arepas topped with melted queso fresco.
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen in Germany will have a black forest roulade with cherry whipped cream. American Holiday Table at The American Adventure will feature hand-carved smoked ham with green beans and sweet potato casserole. Taste Track will even get in the on the act with three variations of croissant doughnuts.
For merchandise, there will be an all-new marketplace featuring items from this year’s festival. More details about this new location will be coming in the near future. Merchandise for this year’s event will feature Chip & Dale in a variety of holiday themed designs.
As a reminder, this will be the last year to see the holiday version of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, so grab some holiday food and take in the legendary performance one last time.