Visitors to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria can now enjoy their pizza and Italian entrees in a refreshed upstairs dining area, complete with a walkout patio.
The announcement of the new area’s opening, the second in a three-stage overhaul of the restaurant, came from Disney Parks Blog on Friday. Twinkling chandeliers illuminate the space, while booth seating will provide a view of the open concept kitchen, where the restaurant’s signature pizzas as well as other Italian classics will be made.
Those looking for a to-go option for their pizzas can order them from the first-floor patio, which was also recently refurbished. The options for to-go pizzas are:
- Margherita (fresh mozzarella, basil, tomato sauce)
- Pepperoni (pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce)
- Marinara E. Capperi (capers, garlic, oregano, tomato sauce)
- Capricciosa (mozzarella, roasted red peppers, Parma ham, green olives, tomato sauce)
- Porchetta (mozzarella, Porchetta ham, tomato sauce)
- Pesto E Gamberi (pesto sauce, mozzarella, shrimp, fresh tomatoes)
- Pollo (roasted chicken, smoked mozzarella, red onion, fontina cheese, barbeque sauce)
- Melanzane (mozzarella, fried eggplant, basil, tomato sauce)
- Quattro Formaggi (fresh mozzarella, fontina, provolone, parmesan, fresh tomatoes, basil)
According to Disney Parks Blog, the third stage of renovations to the restaurant will be completed later this year as part of the multi-year transformation of Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.