Disney’s been really stepping it up for Annual Passholders lately, with exclusive merchandise releases, a special hotline, and deep discounts for dining. New to the AP lineup is the Halloween Edition of Super Saturdays at Disney Springs. Coming up this October 13, you can delight in a myriad of spooky surprises, discounts, and freebies just for Annual Passholders at Disney Springs. The best part is, Disney is encouraging guests to dress up or Disneybound as their favorite characters! (Please note that Disneybounding is not the same as wearing a costume, it is a themed outfit that matches the aesthetic, or includes nods to, a specific Disney character.)
You can’t have a Halloween-themed event without trick-or-treating. Stop by The Disney Corner first on your tour of Disney Springs for a treat bag and a sweet treat! If your Disneybound outfit needs a few extra magical touches, The Disney Corner is a great place to buy hats, accessories, and more.
Here are the other trick-or-treating locations, per Disney’s Passholder Extras site:
- The Daily Poutine – Fuel up with a signature Canadian dish—this kiosk will be serving its popular Breakfast Poutine during the event starting at 9:00 a.m., available while supplies last.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas – Purchase an ornament between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM, and get a free personalized date handwritten by a Disney artist. Plus, don’t miss the section highlighting Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- DisneyStyle – Discover on-trend apparel and accessories inspired by beloved Disney attractions and characters, including villains. Plus, don’t miss the ghostly photo opportunity featuring one of your favorite attractions—the Haunted Mansion.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Explore the boutique’s latest trendsetting accessories featuring spooky, villain-inspired elements.
- The Ganachery – Indulge in sophisticated chocolates made by Disney chocolatiers.
- Super Hero Headquarters – Make your way to this “Marvel-ous” location featuring your favorite heroes. Plus, scoop up some of your favorite hero costume tees.
If it’s designer goods (or a good ol’ pumpkin spice latte) you’re looking for, here are some more participating retailers:
- kate spade new york – Delight in an hour of exclusive Passholder access to the Friends & Family Sale from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (We aren’t sure if the new Disney quotes collection will be released by then, but if it is, this would be a good time to get that tote/wristlet at a good price!)
- Kiehl’s – Pick up complimentary samples when you swing by the shop.
- Stance – Take advantage of your 10% off Passholder discount—and receive a complimentary Stance sticker.
- STARBUCKS® – Sample upcoming fall beverage offerings.
- Sugarboo & Co. – Get 25% off one full-priced item—and a complimentary surprise.
The event takes place October 13, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, so make sure to get there early!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!