The most magical time of the year can get a little bit more magical with Walt Disney World’s Christmastime vacation package. This year’s package is a five night stay from December 17 to 22. Guests can purchase this package for select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels. Along with a five night stay, guests also receive 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper® Option and some exclusive holiday-themed experiences.
These special festive offerings include:
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Toy Story Land on December 17, when guests will get to see the new land decorated to celebrate its first holiday season
- Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on December 18
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Select Disney’s Animal Kingdom Attractions on December 19, including Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest and Dinosaur. Guests will also get an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Exclusive Early Morning Access to shopping at World of Disney Store on December 20. Guest will also get exclusive access to Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail Experience, to enjoy hot chocolate and cotton candy.
- Exclusive Holiday Themed Buffet Dinner Event at Epcot on December 21
This offer may be booked between October 22 and December 2.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited.
Because theme park admission is included in this package, guests will be able to enjoy all other holiday happenings as well, including “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at Magic Kingdom Park, the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Flurry of Fun festivities and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Diwali holiday additions to UP! A Great Bird Adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, and more.
To book this package or any other Disney trip, contact our official travel provider, Small World Big Fun, at http://smallworldbigfun.com/disneyfans!