Whether it’s topped with shrimp and lemon pesto, potato, bacon and egg, or something of your own creation, pizza lovers have a new destination to enjoy. Napolini Pizzeria, located below the newly-renamed Naples Ristorante e Bar, recently opened at the Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney.
The pizzeria serves up Neopolitan-style personal-sized pies. Guests can choose between cheese and pepperoni pizzas, with a wide variety of additional toppings, which include: Mushrooms, Artichoke, Broccolini, Arugula, Onions, Basil, Black Olives, Green Olives, Green Peppers, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Red Peppers, Pineapple, Fontina, Provolone, Italian Sausage, Parma Ham, Pepperoni, and Roasted Chicken.
But if you’re looking for something a little different, you can try one of Napolini’s Signature Pizzas:
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
Grab ‘n’ Go salads and sandwiches round out the menu. And for dessert, guest can enjoy options including cheesecake, crostata de frutta, eclairs, and cannoli.
Napolini Pizzeria is part of Naples Ristorante e Bar’s refurbishment, featuring refreshed dining areas and a new menu coming soon. Keep reading WDW News Today and Disneyland News Today as we cover Downtown Disney’s continuing transformation.