You and your sweetheart will be able to indulge in all sorts of sweet treats as Valentine’s Month kicks off at Disneyland Park.
The celebration, which started Monday, will run through February 18 and features a Valentine’s display in Town Square, various projections in the evenings on Main Street U.S.A. and the facade of “it’s a small world”, Main Street Vehicles decorations, festive bunting, and banners on lampposts.
Whether you want to split some snacks with your sweetie or eat your feelings while you brood about not having a date, here’s a look at everything you can indulge in during the celebration.
Main Street Gourmet Coffee Cart
- Minnie Donut topped with pink icing, a strawberry, and a chocolate bow
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Sweetheart Donut Sundae – Warm glazed donut with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce topping, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Heart-shaped Mousse Dessert with raspberry mousse and vanilla bean crème brûlée center
- Heart-shaped Linzer Cookie
- Strawberry Bundt Cake
Red Rose Taverne
- Cherry Mousse Dessert – Dark chocolate ganache and chocolate crunch with red velvet spray, gold dust, and mini heart sprinkles
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Molcajete Platter – Chorizo sausage, carne asada, shrimp, cebollitas, serrano, nopales, and Oaxaca cheese with salsa roja and warm tortillas
- Chocolate Tamale with espresso whipped cream and cherry compote
Blue Bayou Restaurant
- Strawberry Beet Salad
- Pillow Cake Dessert – Pabana mousse with salted caramel pot de crème center
Mint Julep Bar
- Chocolate-covered Strawberry Beignets
Royal Street Veranda
- Double Chocolate Fritters – Double chocolate chunk fritters tossed in powdered sugar
Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Honey-to-Love Funnel Cake – Honey and cream funnel cake with cinnamon sprinkles
River Belle Terrace
- Southern Pork Belly Sliders – Sticky sweet and fiery-glazed pork belly sliders on toasted brioche buns with fresh sliced jalapeños with house-made pickle chips
- Chocolate Lava Cake with passion fruit sorbet and passion fruit sauce
The Golden Horseshoe
- Minnie-inspired Sundae – Espresso chip gelato, cherry compote, cream-filled cookies, and chocolate-dusted artisan churro topped with whipped cream and a chocolate bow
Stage Door Café
- Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love” – Funnel cake covered with cheesecake filling, strawberry compote, whipped cream, and a chocolate bow
- Piranha Lemonade Slushy – Mango and pineapple lemonade with lychee and pomegranate popping pearls
- Roasted Vegetable Spring Roll – Roasted Portobello mushrooms and red peppers, pickled cucumbers, baba ghanoush spread, zucchini noodles, fresh mint, fresh basil, and toasted sesame seeds served with harissa sauce
Outdoor Vending Carts
- Cherry Cotton Candy
The Valentine’s celebration will also feature the following new churro offerings:
- A strawberry churro with chocolate dipping sauce near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square
- The Burning Love Valentine’s Churro – a sweet and spicy red sugar churro with “double-the-love” cream cheese frosting near the Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain
- Popping sugar churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!