As Epcot prepares for the final performances of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, a new dining package at the Rose & Crown Dining Room will offer patio seating and a prix fixe menu with a breathtaking view of the beloved nighttime spectacular.
Options on the menu include:
- Appetizers: Scotch Egg or United Kingdom Cheese Platter
- Entrées: Fish and Chips, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Pan-roasted Scottish Salmon, or Bangers and Mash
- Dessert: Pudding Platter Trio featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding, English Trifle, and Chocolate Nougat Bar.
- Kid’s Menu: Soup or salad with a choice of Cheese and Turkey Flatbread, Turkey Meatball Pasta, Cheesy Pasta, or Fish and Chips, with a Fruit Salad or Trifle for dessert.
- Unlimited select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
The package is $85 for adults, and $35 for children. The package lasts for 90 minutes, ending with the conclusion of the show. Booking for the package begins January 17th for dining times starting at 8 PM on January 18th.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!