Celebrate the upcoming The Lion King and Jungle Festival at Disneyland Paris like a true Pridelander with the newest Signature Collection package!
This isn’t the first Signature Collection package on offer at the resort, however it is definitely the wildest! Join the pack with The Lion King Signature Experience and benefit from these ROAR-some exclusives…
- Best seats in the house for the new stage show The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands
- A drumming session
- An exclusive private encounter with Minnie Mouse, dressed in her special Jungle Jive attire
- Lunch with Rafiki and Mickey at Restaurant Hakuna Matata
- A collector’s edition souvenir cup (and beverage!)
- A €15 gift card per person to spend in Disney® Parks stores and restaurants
- A surprise message from Simba: the king himself!
The package will cost €99 per guest, however Infinity Annual Pass holders can benefit from a 15% discount, and Magic Plus holders a 10% discount.
The experience is available for arrivals between June 30th and September 20th, and can be booked on the Disneyland Paris website from March 4th. Be prepared! There is so much on offer at this all-new festival – let us know if you’re going and which festivities you’re most excited for!
If you’re a Lion King fan, don’t forget to check out the special look at the upcoming live-action movie.