First-Ever V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights Announced for Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park This Summer

In an email to Annual Passholders this morning, Disney has just announced three more V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, two of which are taking place at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park for the very first time!

Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders are invited to enjoy special access to some of their favorite attractions during V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights at Magic Kingdom park. Or go beyond the theme parks and experience special access to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park. Passholders can choose from one of the following events:

• April 28, 2019 from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM at Magic Kingdom
  • May 18, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
  • June 3, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park

Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders can pre-register by making an online reservation for ONE event. Event capacity is limited. The number of reservations for this event is limited and subject to availability. There is no additional charge for this event. Valid annual pass and photo ID required at check-in.

0 0 votes
William Claypool
William Claypool

Just double checking… is it a TUESDAY or a SUNDAY for the April MK after hours? Someone needs to tell them to check a calendar. Because in 2019, that’s a Sunday night.

Dyneon
Dyneon

When I received the confirmation after signing up, it said for Sunday April 28th.

relidtm
relidtm

when does this link go live?

Dawn Losch
Dawn Losch

sucks that Disney only includes the top tier passholders, all passholders should be included, we still spend money, and still should count!

EdH
EdH

Am I the only one who never gets these passholder emails? I’ve been platinum for years now, and have never received 1 invite mail like this. I’ve been to guest services and passholder relations several times and they assure me I am on the list.

(yes, I’ve check spam folders etc..)

Zack Daugherty
Zack Daugherty
Reply to  EdH

EdH, you aren’t the only one. I’ve called and they said I should receive emails but nothing, nada. Very frustrating.