Wanting to ensure you get to do everything during The Lion King & Jungle Festival this summer? Don’t worry, Disney has your back… for a fee.
For £87.06 per person, you can pre-book all your festival reservations through a single package: The Lion King Signature Experience.
- “Best seats in the house” for The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands new stage show
- A drumming session with traditional musicians
- A private encounter with Minnie dressed in a special Jungle Jive outfit
- A lunch with a Rafiki and Mickey encounter at Restaurant Hakuna Matata
- A collector’s edition The Lion King souvenir cup per person, with a special beverage. Plus, you will get a surprise message from Simba himself!
- A €15 gift card per person to spend in Disney Parks’ stores and restaurants.
Is it worth it to ensure you get to do everything Disneyland Paris has to offer during The Lion King Festival? Let me know your thoughts by commenting below.
The Lion King & Jungle Festival takes place from June 30th to September 22nd at Disneyland Paris.
The Lion King Signature Experience will be available on sale from the Disneyland Paris website or via their Call Centre up to two days before your visit. Infinity and Magic Plus Annual Pass holders can apply for a special discount.