Welcome to a Marketplace Booth review for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, taking place in the park from August 29 to November 23, 2019. This review will cover the Fife & Drum kiosk located in the American Adventure pavilion in the World Showcase. Here, you can find some great craft beer during the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. (Note that the menu prices do not include tax!)
For our complete coverage of the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, head to our festival landing page here.
Fife & Drum Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019
Menu for Fife & Drum at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Hanson Brothers Beer Company Mmmhops Pale Ale, Tulsa, OK (7.5% abv) – $9.50
Hanson Brothers Beer Company Mmmhops Pale Ale, Tulsa, OK (7.5% ABV) – $9.50
From Hanson Brothers Beer Company: “Mmmhops is a malt-forward English style Pale Ale, combining English and American grain with both bread and caramel notes, completed by a unique blend of American hops which provide mild fruit overtones and a complex hoppy finish.”
Location of Fife & Drum at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Fife & Drum is located on the left side of the American Adventure pavilion in World Showcase. Fife & Drum is Number 23 on the map below.
- All of our 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at http://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- REVIEW: New Destroyer Punch, Galaxy Juice, I Am Root Float, and More Celebrate Guardians of the Galaxy -; Awesome Mix Live at Fife & Drum Tavern in Epcot
- REVIEW: Fife & Drum Kiosk – Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2019
- REVIEW: Guardians Awesome Mix Live Rockets-In Awesome Snacks to Fife & Drum Tavern at Epcot