As Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration comes to an end, locations for many character meet and greets will be changing throughout the Magic Kingdom:
- Mickey Mouse will greet Guests in his Magician outfit once again in Town Square Theater starting October 1. Mickey and Minnie Mouse will no longer meet in their Celebration outfits after September 30.
- Pluto will roam around Storybook Circus in the morning and greet Guests in the afternoon in Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) starting October 1. Pluto will no longer meet at Pete’s Silly Sideshow after September 30.
- Minnie will rejoin Daisy, Donald, and Goofy, greeting Guests at Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) October 1-2, and then return to Pete’s Silly Sideshow on Oct. 3.
- Chip and Dale will roam Frontierland in the morning and greet Guests in the afternoon at the Splash Mountain Exit starting October 1.
- Anastasia, Drizella, and Fairy Godmother will greet Guests at the Castle archways next to Pinocchio Village Haus starting October 1st.