Exclusive Disney+ Offer and Free Digital Poster for Disney Visa Cardmembers Now Available Through September 30th

If you missed the original Founder’s Circle introductory offer for the upcoming Disney+ streaming service and you’re a Disney Visa cardholder, you’re in luck, because you can now opt between two exclusive offers, valid for two- and three-year subscriptions:

You can save $20 off of a 2-year subscription for $119.99 total. Sign up for a 3-year subscription and get $40 off, for a total of $169.99 for three years of Disney+ access! Disney+ is sweetening the offer with a free digital Lady and the Tramp poster to promote their very own live-action version, which debuts on November 12th.

This discounted Disney+ offer is only available until September 30th, so act soon if you’re interested! Check your emails for the Disney Visa cardholder email with the offer and offer code included.

Jeff
Jeff
9 months ago

I have not received an email yet. It is not on the Disney Visa Card member site. I would like to sign up for the offer. Has anyone received emails yet for this offer?

RebeccaMcK
RebeccaMcK
9 months ago
Reply to  Jeff

I did. Maybe the offers have been going out slowly. If the card is being actively used or not, might be a factor.

Guest
Guest
9 months ago
Reply to  Jeff

I received the offer last night. it came through marked as Disney Rewards. Looks like it came from Disney itself, not the credit card company. I have no idea how to use the free digital poster though.

Tammie Morris
Tammie Morris
9 months ago
Reply to  Jeff

I also have not received an email. I was told by Chase Visa that you have to have the email with this 18 character code to access this offer. She gave me a number to call to see about having the email resent but it’s a disconnected number. The chase operator I talk to said she received her offer about September 5th. Hopefully will get the email before September 30th.

Misty Coulson
Misty Coulson
9 months ago
Reply to  Jeff

I received it in the mail as a hard copy. Although, the website that it lists, does not allow you to sign up. Just an informational webpage.

Travis
Travis
9 months ago

the website does not work for me. Just gives me spinning circles in the center of the screen.

Bob
Bob
9 months ago
Reply to  Travis

I’m having issues too. I was given a special link for Disney Visa cardholders to use, but that link just takes me to a page with a countdown clock and a way to sign up for email updates, and no way to actually register. And ironically, I’m using an Apple computer! Go fig.

Jeff
Jeff
9 months ago
Reply to  Bob

If you have your access code and go to Disneyplus.com/Disneyvisa you can sign up there. My issue is that the hard copy says it’s $169.99 but they billed me $192

Bob
Bob
9 months ago
Reply to  Jeff

That link didn’t work for me. It offered no place to enter the code. However, I discovered another link that worked better:

founders.disneyplus.com/disneyvisa

I’m all signed up now. :-)

david
david
9 months ago
Reply to  Jeff

I was billed $185. Was there sales tax?