Guests will soon be able to experience Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, celebrating 80 years of Marvel storytelling in a typical New York setting, with a contemporary Art Deco style. The Hotel is inspired by a New York art gallery, paying tribute to the city that is home to many iconic Marvel Super Heroes and the artists who created them.
When the Hotel reopens next summer, it will be the very first Hotel dedicated entirely to the celebration of Marvel art, inviting guests to discover the iconic stories and characters of this epic universe with one of the largest publicly viewable collection of Marvel artworks in the world.
Disneyland Paris is collaborating with more 50 artists from Marvel Comics and Marvel Studios to bring together more than 300 pieces of artwork showcasing the wealth of the Marvel Universe – comic book covers, posters, illustrations from films, storyboards, original sketches and more – including never-before-seen and exclusive pieces.
This unprecedented renovation will include entirely redesigned rooms with a modern feel, featuring Marvel artwork in each room and a subtle nod to the legendary Iron Man in all Empire State Club rooms. Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will also have suites that go above and beyond for fans, including suites themed to Avengers and Spider-Man. The walls will display spectacular works by Marvel artists and even the furniture will include subtle references to these iconic Super Heroes.
Guests staying in Club and Suite rooms will enjoy exclusive amenities and services, such as a dedicated reception and access to the Empire State Lounge, an elegant & quiet private lounge where guests can enjoy breakfast. Beyond the accommodations, unique restaurants and bars celebrating the Art of Marvel, give guests even more to experience on their plate:
- Manhattan Restaurant will be an elegant and refined table service restaurant – featuring a magnificent chanderlier inspired by Thor’s Asgardian Palace – with a menu that will give prominence to authentic flavors, reminiscent of a family-owned Italian trattoria, with fresh and local products.
- Downtown Restaurant will be a culinary journey through a cosmopolitan New York where typical American dishes will meet flavors from Chinatown & Little Italy. Guest will even be able to see chefs preparing meals. The restaurant will also offer a selection of Marvel-inspired specialties and its walls will display 90 sketched portraits of Marvel Super Heroes.
- Skyline Bar will be an elegant, typical New York Martini bar, offering breath-taking views of the skyline of New York that will hold some heroic surprises. At Skyline Bar, guests can find cocktails as well as a fine selection of wines.
- Lounge Bar will be a Trendy Manhattan loft-style bar serving fresh and organic products like biodynamic wines, bottled beers from craft breweries and more. Definitely the best place to gather with family or friends after a day of adventures in the parks. Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will also be the very first Disney Hotel to host Marvel Super Heroes. Guests can have heroic encounters with iconic Marvel Super Heroes in a special location called Super Hero Station. In addition to encountering their favorite heroes every morning, guests can become part of the Marvel action with unique photo locations such as, joining the Collector’s Collection from the Guardians of the Galaxy or wielding Thor’s hammer and more.
Guests can also take advantage of many other amenities during their stay at the Hotel, including:
- Metro Pool, an indoor and outdoor pool complex, with a jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath.
- Metro Health Club, a fitness centre equipped with machines and sports accessories, as well as various outdoor sports activities.
Reservations for Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will open November 5th, 2019.