(C) Matthew Cooper Photography - www.thetimethespace.com

Magic Kingdom to Close Early for Private Event on October 22nd

If you’re planning on visiting the Magic Kingdom next week, do be aware that the park will be closing early on Tuesday, October 22nd for a private event.

(C) Matthew Cooper Photography – www.thetimethespace.com

The private event is set to take place from 7 to 11 PM, meaning the park will officially close to all other guests at 6:00 PM. Tomorrowland will be closing half an hour earlier at 5:30 PM.

Stay tuned to WDWNT for park hour updates, closures, refurbs, and more!

Featured Image: (C) Matthew Cooper Photography

Brad Cohen
Brad Cohen
7 months ago

Gartner Symposium. IT conference.

Mr. Incredible
Mr. Incredible
7 months ago

Gee, That’s funny because when I called guest services and asked if the park can be rented out…..they said no.

Rob
Rob
7 months ago

We’re flying in to Orlando that day but for a second my heart skipped a beat. We’re going to be at Magic Kingdom on the 23rd. I would have been so upset. They wouldn’t have heard the end of it from me on Twitter.

Kevin
Kevin
7 months ago

This is happening far too often, although mostly at Animal Kingdom. People buy tickets months in advance only to find out when it gets close to their vacation time that one of the parks is going to close early. Is Disney refunding pro-rated amounts given the shorter hours. Don’t get me wrong, I love going to Disney World but corporate greed is beginning to lessen the experience,

Jared
Jared
7 months ago

This is incredibly upsetting, I just dropped a butt load of money to come here only to get 4 hours at the magic kingdom, I got the mid day pass, no where did it say this was going to happen when I bought my tickets, if I knew this was going to happen I wouldn’t have wasted my money….thanks a lot Disney for ruining my 30th birthday trip!!! There should definitely be a pro rated refund for this..i loved coming here when I was a kid but this experience has completely ruined my love for Disney

Jeff
Jeff
7 months ago
Reply to  Jared

This is obviously awful but why is no one talking about the fact that up until recent years the halloween parties didn’t close the MK down at 6, but 7. AND, Disney is doing way more of them. I think there were 5 days this week that the Magic Kingdom was closed by 6 meaning if you came to see fireworks you’re out of luck unless you buy (I don’t care what they call it party): a second half of the day ticket (that’s what I call it). This place is getting out of control.