Earlier today, additional dates and performances were announced for the Broadway Concert Series of the 2020 EPCOT Festival of the Arts, which returns January 2020. Additional details on Food Studios, as well as other dining and entertainment activities, have also been released. Check them out below!
Epcot International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World Resort will unveil its annual global celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts Jan. 17 and continue for 39 days through Feb. 24, 2020. The event features visiting artists, an array of foodie delights and opportunities for guests to embrace their own inner artists.
Food Studios Serve Up the Culinary Arts
Twelve festival Food Studios plus additional food and beverage locations will take culinary arts to the next level with scrumptious, imaginative dishes – artistically sculpted and ready for camera closeups.
Festival guests will discover seven-days-a-week fun including a colorful new interactive mural, that everyone in the family can help paint, workshops, artful photo ops, art galleries and mesmerizing performance art like the daily Epcot Living Statues and Art Defying Gravity shows.
More to See, Do and Eat During the Festival
- Indulge in new culinary fun at the Le Cellier Brunch in the Canada pavilion, a leisurely prix fixe bounty each Saturday and Sunday in the relaxing Canadian chateau. Reservations required.
- Explore the Green Landing Family Play Zone where Wall-E and Eve invite the entire family to enjoy a lush, green environment built for exploring.
- Jump into photo-ops located throughout Epcot, such as the Peter Pan Storybook installation by the United Kingdom pavilion where guests can flap their fins in Mermaid Lagoon or get their pirate on at Skull Rock.
- Grab a paintbrush and add color to a wall mural along World Showcase Plaza.
- Join Figment’s Brush with the Masters, a scavenger hunt where the friendly dragon has painted himself into famous pieces of art in each World Showcase pavilion.
- Marvel at and purchase works by Disney’s iconic artists in displays throughout World Showcase.
- Watch visiting artists as they create new pieces, from Disney-inspired works to creative art across diverse mediums.
- Create festival-inspired t-shirts and candles.