VIDEO: Full POV Ridethrough of the ALL-NEW Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Nothing can stop us now! I’ll tell you how… we’re gonna make it happen!

Today marks the grand debut of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and now we have an in-depth look at the attraction after having finally ridden it ourselves!

As you walk into the renovated Chinese Theatre, you walk past posters of various Mickey Mouse shorts, like “Potatoland”, “Split Decision”, and the attraction’s premier short, “Perfect Picnic.”

Here’s your chance to take a full POV ride through of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, just check out the video below! (Make sure your ad blocker is turned off in order to see the video.) To view on YouTube, click here.

So, what do you think of the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Make sure you check out our coverage throughout today and in the following weeks as we track the attraction’s progress throughout its first initial weeks.

Brian
Brian
7 months ago

aawwwww that was fantastic! I can only imagine how much more spectacular it is when you are physically immersed in it!

Edmund
Edmund
7 months ago

Am I missing something? I don’t see a link to the ride-through.

Steve
Steve
7 months ago

Thanks for posting the video. The ride looks cute and I’ll still enjoy riding it, but I am a little underwhelmed. The lobby looks gorgeous, but it’s the same as it was before (minus the cool stuff in the display cases). The dance scene is cool – reminds me of Luigi’s in DCA. My main issue is that the name “runaway railway” conjurs imagines of something faster and most of the time you can walk faster than this ride. Way back I recall rumours of a coaster. What I thought was going to happen was some combo of Universal’s “Mummy”… Read more »

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz
7 months ago

I did that ride last week for cast preview, I like some of the stuff. Like it being trackless, walking through the screen, the did omage the GMR by the gangster alley.

Dawn
Dawn
7 months ago

“Runaway Railway”? Maybe I was completely misunderstanding this from the beginning. I was expecting some sort of thrill ride. Cute all the same. Just imagined something different.

Robert
Robert
7 months ago

That ride looks boring as hell. That ride is designed for what age group?
Mickey and Mini look deranged

Gary
Gary
7 months ago

Nice try but a miss.

Randyland
Randyland
7 months ago

Great job of filming with very steady shots! I believe being there to experience the ride surrounded by the giant projections, and i would assume fans creating wind effects at points, would make the experience a very enjoyable one!! Seeing it on video is a underwhelming. There is no sensation of run away anything, as seeing the video does not provide a feeling of any motion. Looks like a very nice ride, and I will enjoy it very much, however, it is another example of over hype, creating high anticipation, and resulting in some disappointment. Add that it comes at… Read more »

Robert
Robert
7 months ago

Speaking of Great Movie Ride…does anyone feel that they repurposed the Ripley animatronic into the Finn animatronic for Rise of the Resistance? For those who go down the one pathway, the motions of the two characters look eerily similar. But back on topic, this ride is really fun to experience, and it does jostle you around a lot more than the videos make it seem.