UPDATE: The resort reopening calendar has since been revised once again to reflect an October 14 reopening day for Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort:
In another change to the phased resort reopening schedule at Walt Disney World, it seems Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will be reopening a day later than planned, according to an small update on the “Know Before You Go” landing page.
Walt Disney World has pushed the Coronado Springs reopening to October 15 instead of October 14. Currently, the resort’s Gran Destino Tower houses various NBA teams for lodging, with the rest of the resort’s facilities being used for training, as well as for housing media.
Dates for remaining resorts still scheduled to reopen are as follows:
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – August 24
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – September 21
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – October 4
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – November 1
Reopening dates for the following resorts have not been provided:
- Disney’s All-Stars Resorts
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Riverside
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (non-DVC)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Reopening dates recently shifted for numerous Walt Disney World Resort hotels, including delayed reopening dates for Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. As part of this reopening schedule update, Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, originally set to reopen on August 24 and October 1 (respectively), will now remain closed.