We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Even on National Holidays. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26, 2020.
Firstly, a Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at WDWNT!
Walt Disney World
- Though TRON Lightcycle / Run is likely delayed and may not open in time for Magic Kingdom’s 50th anniversary next year, construction is still moving on the coaster’s illuminated canopy
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Even in the midst of the holiday week, it was only marginally more crowded than normal at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and we have a full photo tour for you from the park
- When we last checked on construction at the M&M’s Store coming to Disney Springs, plywood had just been hung but now, paint is being applied to the plywood sheeting and glass panes have been installed as well, along with metallic trim
- Construction walls are no longer blocking the view of the upcoming Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew location at Disney Springs and we can see the painting progress on the building
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Today we were able to try a spiced moose cookie from Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge — a dessert that fits perfectly with the Lodge’s rustic theme
- New 2021 dated pins have arrived at Walt Disney World, including a unique spinner pin and pins featuring Mickey & Friends, Pooh, Jack Skellington, Stitch, and Kermit
- There are also some cool new 2021 dated Christmas ornaments, the perfect purchase for the Holiday season
- It seems that some of Dok-Ondar’s shipments have been diverted to shopDisney as three Legacy Lightsaber hilts previously only available at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge are now available for purchase online
- While this year’s 20th anniversary pin event has come and gone, a few of the limited edition pins and pin sets have made their way to EPCOT, and one in particular may hint at the main mouse’s ensemble for next year’s celebrations at the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World
- The Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar collection by Shag was released at Walt Disney World earlier this month, but a new glass cup featuring the collection’s artwork was just found at Disney Springs
- It’s time to bundle up for the cooler months with some cozy new sherpa items featuring Marie from The Aristocats, Patch the dalmatian, and Mickey Mouse, now available at Walt Disney World
- Our visit to The Fjording in the Norway Pavilion in EPCOT revealed some new finds that can help you celebrate the spirit of Norway — a new Norway Pavilion Tervis, Glass, Ornament, and Mug
The Walt Disney Company
- Last night, news broke that The Walt Disney Company plans to let go of another 4,000 Cast Members, as revealed in the company’s 10-K filing, bringing the total to 32,000 layoffs since September
WDW News Today
🔴LIVE Thanksgiving at the Magic Kingdom with Tom
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!