Annual maintenance is an inevitability no matter where you go. Fortunately, Tokyo Disney Resort prefers to tell Guests far in advance of upcoming maintenance plans. Quite a bit of attractions are scheduled for their week-long refurbishments through August 2021 (and a couple of multi-month ones on the way too), so let’s take a look at the 2021 refurbishment schedule at both Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea!
- Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek—January 7 through April 11
- Pooh’s Hunny Hunt—April 13-19
- Pirates of the Caribbean—May 10-21
- Mark Twain Riverboat—May 24th through June 4th
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey—June 8-14
- Peter Pan’s Flight—June 15-24
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic—June 25-30
- The Enchanted Tiki Room: Stitch Presents Aloha e Komo Mai—July 10-15
- it’s a small world—July 20-29
- Haunted Mansion—August 21-30
- DisneySea Electric Railway—January 6 through February 10
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea—January 12 through March 4
- Aquatopia—February 3 through March 19
- DisneySea Transit Steamer (Lost River Delta Dock)—March 8 through May 6
- Saludos Amigos Greeting Dock—March 8 through May 6
- Sindbad’s Storybook Voyage—May 11-21
- Flounder’s Flying Fish Coaster—August 16 through October 18
Please note that these dates are subject to change. Be sure to keep these in mind for your next visit to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea, you don’t want to be left disappointed outside your favorite attraction! Be sure you stay tuned to WDWNT for the latest news surrounding refurbishments.
Are you considering or planning a visit to Tokyo Disney Resort? Visit TDRPlans for every detail (and more) that you’ll need to make your trip the best it can be! Did I mention it’s 100% free?