disneyland-train-station-6468236

Disneyland Resort Guidelines Now Warn Guests Will Be Asked to Leave for Using Profanity and Offensive Language

Some issues in the past have created a blanket statement for Disneyland to include in their reopening information guidelines:

Additionally, select attractions and certain experiences that draw large group gatherings—such as parades and nighttime spectaculars—will return at a later date. While character meet-and-greets will be temporarily unavailable, characters will be in our parks in new ways to entertain and delight our Guests. The Disneyland Resort will also have capacity measures in place, as well as limitations on parking and operating hours.

Disney reserves the right to require a Guest to leave if they are (i) not properly wearing an approved face covering, (ii) using profanity or offensive language towards our Cast Members or other Guests and/or (iii) violating any other Park Rules.

Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can. Additional measures and procedures may be announced closer to the opening date.

With these guidelines being highlighted, it’s clear that Disney wants to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort while returning back to park operation on April 30th.

disneyland-train-station-6468236

In Walt Disney World last year, guest issues with disregarding face mask rules and general aggression towards cast members made headlines.

In November of 2020, a guest was attacked after a confrontation with a maskless family.

Disneyland will continue to uphold safety of all guests and are ensuring that anyone who causes issues will be removed from the park.

3.2 6 votes
Notify of
guest

Ian Motter
Ian Motter
1 month ago

Hmm… I wonder what is deemed “offensive” language and who determines that?

May
May
1 month ago

Profanity? I thought Disney only cares when people post opinions online that they don’t approve of.

Brian
Brian
1 month ago

No one talks about our churro that way. Please leave.

May
May
29 days ago
Reply to  Brian

Well said! Let’s kick them out!

Mike
1 month ago

So they want to keep it clean and family oriented yet they are allowing CMs to have tattoos and alternative hairstyles, to hide under the “inclusion” umbrella? Remember when the Disney Co. used to set the standard by being above everyone else and demanding a certain clean cut, all American look to the CMs? Walt wanted it to be better than the amusement parks of the day and it looks like the Disney Co. is heading back in that direction.

Canlyn62
Canlyn62
27 days ago
Reply to  Mike

I couldn’t have said it better! The Cast members can cuss a blue streak, but the “guests” must behave!

Georgia R.
Georgia R.
25 days ago
Reply to  Canlyn62

Never heard a CM use explicit language near or around me. If I would they would be reported immediately. I’m there for a good time and not having to worry what is coming out of others mouths. I don’t put up with it at grocery stores or any where else I shop why should I put up with it at a place I am paying thousands to have fun!! Not This Momma!

enough
enough
1 month ago

And who is to be the arbiter of profane or offensive language? Word police?

Harrison Bergeron
Harrison Bergeron
1 month ago

That’s not very inclusive is it?

May
May
29 days ago

I’ve been going to Disney World and Disneyland for 10 years. I’ve never heard anybody utter profanity there. Is that really a problem, is is this Disney’s anouncement to extend their woke censure agenda, like they did to Gina?

May
May
29 days ago

Disney is getting more and more arrogant. “If you can’t behave according to our rules and regulations, you can just leave!” Any business has the right to do that, but you have to watch the effects on attendance and the profit margin bottom line.

May
May
29 days ago

Is this to protect CMs from getting cussed out when they force people to put on masks? Don’t they already have a system in place against unruly guests?

Georgia R.
Georgia R.
25 days ago

WAY TO GO ALL DISNEY EMPLOYEES FOR KEEPING A HANDLE ON THESE 2 ISSUES! My family and I stand behind you 💯%. Need help, let us know, we will be there most of October.