sleeping-beauty-castle-at-disneyland-park

Disney Announces Ticket Purchasing Guidelines Ahead of Disneyland Resort Theme Parks Reopening

With Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure reopening on April 30, Disney has released specific guidelines for purchasing tickets. These may not be a surprise to many as they are in place per California’s reopening requirements.

sleeping-beauty-castle-at-disneyland-park

According to these guidelines, the name and contact information of each person who purchases a ticket should be collected for contact tracing purposes. This information must be provided by the person who purchases the ticket, who will serve as the main contact on behalf of their entire party. When a guest purchases park tickets and makes a park reservation, the purchasing guest must confirm the party size, that it will not contain more than three households, and that all members of the party are California residents.

The theme parks will have a limited capacity and only California residents will be allowed to visit. Read our report from last week about California’s updated theme park guidelines regarding masking and queueing.

Keep checking Disneyland News Today for more updates as we still do not know when tickets will go on sale.

3.2 5 votes
Notify of
guest

Crypt
Crypt
19 days ago

Wonder if they’re actually going to be doing anything to verify residency or not. Magic Mountain didn’t do any such thing despite the laws, and there was at least a handful of cars that at that absolute least had out-of-state plates. I know people move to different places and hold their plates for a while sometimes, but it definitely seemed like more than the standard amount for one area.

Selina
Selina
17 days ago
Reply to  Crypt

Disneyland is actually on top of it. We just got back from Orlando and we went to sea world first. Sea world didn’t enforce anything. But Disney world was super strict. I had show my ID to get our tickets and I couldn’t even pick up my son’s ticket because his was in a different reservation. Inside the park I took off my mask for a picture and I already had 2 park workers rushing up to me telling me I can’t even take my mask off for pictures. The only time you can have your mask off is when… Read more »

austin kalinowski
austin kalinowski
16 days ago
Reply to  Selina

mandating masks and verifying residency are completely different things.

M.H.
M.H.
11 days ago

Did you not read the first part of her response.

Sebastian Hale
Sebastian Hale
19 days ago

When can πŸ₯«πŸ˜ΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’œ guests from outside California come to Disneyland and when will the Royal Hall πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ€ πŸ˜ΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’Ÿβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€ πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’œ and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique become available? I know someone from outside California who has two daughters and they look like they would make excellent Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique customers and the kind of girls who would like to get a hug from Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella in the Royal Hall πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ˜ΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’Ÿβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€ πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’œ.

Gregory
Gregory
16 days ago
Reply to  Sebastian Hale

When covid is not an issue or a public health hazard. Until then go to states that don’t care if you die or not.

Allison Sigloa
12 days ago
Reply to  Gregory

Do you actually know someone personally who’s died from COVID? Exactly be quiet.

JKroc
JKroc
7 days ago
Reply to  Allison Sigloa

I know three. You be quiet and stop being part of the problem.

Reva Munro
Reva Munro
18 days ago

We have been a Disney world fan since 1999 and has taken our granddaughter there now she is 21 and really miss going since this pandemic wish one day we will return ❀ will always love disney

Reva Munro
Reva Munro
18 days ago

also we are from Canada for got to menchein that in my comment above

Allison Sigloa
12 days ago
Reply to  Reva Munro

Do they not speak English in Canada? *Mention

PRICED OUT CUSTOMER
PRICED OUT CUSTOMER
18 days ago

Is it still going to cost $7699473027479372 to get through the gate? My family loves Disneyland! Wife and I work very hard 5-6 days a week in full time jobs. I have been employed 17 years at the same job and promoted twice. We don’t waste money yet somehow still can’t afford to come anymore like we did for the first 6 years of my son’s life. Disneyland priced out the middle class a few years ago I guess. :'(

Lindy Looola
Lindy Looola
18 days ago

Cool story bro.

austin
austin
16 days ago
Reply to  Lindy Looola

how does it feel to have zero empathy?

Gregory
Gregory
16 days ago
Reply to  Lindy Looola

Don’t shame people for pointing out the fact that Disney as great as a company as it is. (I ‘ve worked on tv shows for them) Is all consumed by corporate greed and has continued to raise prices on people who used to be their customer base. .

Allison Sigloa
12 days ago
Reply to  Gregory

That’s what happens when you’re run by the Illuminati.

Veronica N. Panella
Veronica N. Panella
16 days ago

For most people it is a once a year- not a “go every month” kind of vacation. Set aside $100/mo. for each person going, book plane tickets as far in advance as possible to keep airfare cheap (or drive if you are close enough) and stay at a “Good Neighbor” hotel or motel- don’t knock “Motel 6”- to save money. You can do it!

Jeffrey Scott McKuen
Jeffrey Scott McKuen
18 days ago

How much will the 1 day 1 park tickets be?

LARRY J CRUZ
LARRY J CRUZ
18 days ago

Will Disneyland Anaheim be open to non California residence this year?

ALFREDO FERNANDEZ
ALFREDO FERNANDEZ
17 days ago

will military discount tickets still work or are we force to buy tickets directly from Disney?

Mark
Mark
17 days ago

Just go to WDW in Florida. None of this residency nonsense. Open since July to anyone in the US.

austin
austin
16 days ago
Reply to  Mark

WDW is not anywhere near the same as disneyland

Allison Sigloa
12 days ago

I can’t even enjoy myself if I went to Disneyland for a day and HAD to wear a face mask. Not interested in being annoyed and not able to breathe.