Disney After Hours Boo Bash

Guests Report Issues With Purchasing Tickets to “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” Event

Instead of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Magic Kingdom is hosting the Disney After Hours Boo Bash this year. Dates and pricing were announced last week and tickets went on sale for select resort guests today. However, guests are reporting difficulty purchasing tickets.

There is no option to purchase tickets via the Walt Disney World website, so guests are attempting to call to make their reservation. Many have not been able to reach a Cast Member as phone lines are overloaded this morning.

As always, keep following WDWNT for all of your Disney Parks news, and for the absolute latest, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

0 0 votes
Aryn
Aryn

What an incompetent company

Brian
Brian
4 months ago

I had an issue buying a ticket to boo bash only because it’s too expensive for what it is.

Keicha
Keicha
4 months ago

I have been calling 4 different lines for 2.5 hours and cannot get the line to connect. Chatted with someone and they stated phone lines were not down, but that doesn’t seem accurate. Several people that get through state that no tickets are available because “they are not loaded” for the CM to process.

Ady
Ady
Reply to  Keicha

So ticket sale started 7 am in the morning?? Or do they started 12 am June 15?

Keicha
Keicha
Reply to  Ady

I would assume 7am EST. Took me 13.5 hours to get tickets. Hopefully they work out the kinks by then

Kevin
Kevin
4 months ago

Absolutely awful; not only are the lines unaccessible, it’s returning a high-pitched “modem like” sound.

Sara
Sara
4 months ago

I can’t even reach the automated system. I just get a variety of carrier messages.

JRaf
JRaf
4 months ago

For a 97 yr old global conglomerate that sells Customer Service seminars they still haven’t learned how to do the math for organizing reservation systems.

Jimmy
Jimmy
4 months ago

I’ve called over 250 times and can’t even get in a que… this is ridiculous and disrespectful of disney

Hard Pass
Hard Pass
Reply to  Jimmy

Disrespectful is charging guests $129-199 for this much shorter event. Seems like a greedy money grab.

Katrina Thompson
Katrina Thompson
4 months ago

I have made over 1200 calls since 7am. It’s really ridiculous that the people who could bring joy to the masses couldn’t figure out a way to sell tickets online just as they do with the parks.

Rob
Rob
4 months ago

Right there with you I got through 1 time waited on hold for 1 hour and was disconnected before i got to talk to a human

Stephen Ganley
Stephen Ganley
4 months ago

I’ve been trying to call made around 65 calls since 7. I don’t understand how they didn’t expect this. The holidays and the 50th together. Come on Disney you are better than this.

Amanda
Amanda
4 months ago

Trying to get through since 7am. Finally got through to customer service line eleven hours later at 6pm. I was quoted a 95 min wait on hold to speak to a cast member. It has now been 2.5 hours and I’m still waiting but don’t want to hang up after waiting this long

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Amanda

I really don’t get going through all this work for this terrible excuse for an event. I love Halloween and have been going to the parties every year but I’m refusing to support this price gauging. Feel like this mess on top of it should be a sign it’s not worth it.

Keicha
Keicha
4 months ago

Took 13.5 hours, hung up on once, called 5 different lines, and final wait was 2.5 hours. Terrible experience. Disney needs to get their IT up to par.

Ady
Ady
4 months ago

So what hope does the public in general can have for tickets…. sad :(

Anna
Anna
4 months ago

Has anyone called from the West Coast? Not looking forward to being on hold at 4am.

Cindy
Cindy
4 months ago

It took me a day and a half to get thru to then hold for 1 1/2 hours. But they are bought and linked to MDE now. This is a great treat for my friend who is a first timer to WDW.