must-do-stacey

“Must Do Disney”, And Fan Favorite Stacey, Now Removed and Replaced On Resort TV at Walt Disney World

With an entirely new program replacing “Must Do Disney”, it seems the fan favorite show and its host Stacey Aswad are gone.

must-do-stacey

Last year, “Must Do Disney” was unceremoniously removed from resort television across Walt Disney World. It was then quietly relocated to channel 73 under “Must Do Disney Sp”, which previously showed the Spanish dubbed version of the show.

must-do-replace

Now, the original channel and 73 are showing an entirely new program. For a first-look at the new program, check out our video:

“Must Do Disney” debuted in 2005, and was a staple on Walt Disney World Resort televisions for over 15 years. The show famously took viewers on a journey across “four theme parks, two water parks, and Disney Springs to bring you the must-do Disney attractions and entertainment at Walt Disney World that you, well, must do.”

Must Do Disney Removed

The program was hosted by Stacey Aswad, who gained a cult following from loyal Disney fans who loved to watch her show while visiting the Walt Disney World Resort.

In May 2021, Stacey took to her personal Instagram account to announce the show’s end and her gratitude for the support she received from fans. Notably, “I wish we would be making more memories together but COVID changed those plans.”

Feel free to take one last look back with us at “Must Do Disney” with Stacey:

YouTube Channel: ResortTV1

As always, keep following WDWNT for all of your Disney Parks news, and for the absolute latest, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

3.7 3 votes
Ben Todd
Ben Todd
3 months ago

LIVING IT UP I LOVE THE FEELING!!!! Living it up we’re together once again… this will be missed….

bryn
bryn
3 months ago

the best part of checking into your disney resort hotel was putting must do disney on. so so sad, words cannot describe how much I will miss seeing it☹️

Braden Baird
Braden Baird
3 months ago

Darn it!

I was going to use the “Must Do Disney” so I can put in “I must hug Vampirina at Disney’s Hollywood Studios When Social/Physical Distancing Ends”

Jeff
Jeff
3 months ago

Stacey was fantastic, and I’ll always remember “Must Do” fondly.
But it was time for a change.
Very happy with this new update.

Frank
Frank
3 months ago

That sucks. Why didn’t they keep her and shoot new updated material?

Joe S
Joe S
3 months ago

Another big disappointment from Disney. So sad!

BobParr
BobParr
3 months ago

I have a question. I noticed an attempt at diversity in the video but where are the Asians and Latinos? The first Asian family does not appear until 2:00 the first Latino family did not appear until 2:28.

Where are the Indians, the Middle Easterners and the Native Americans?
Tell us Disney….do you cater to more than just Black and White families?

Saari ToklaedeaLOL! Disney is never going back to

She was getting a little long in the tooth. Kind of like Flo on Progressive.

Fantasmister
3 months ago

Looks like I’ll be taking a chromecast to plug in next time, and watch the old “Must Dos” on YouTube.

Though I’m going to be very confused at the parks.

Do you think I could plug a chromecast into Runaway Railway? It’s mostly screens, so…

Mark
3 months ago

So sad – She had just great energy ! I guess that’s another new change that Disney is doing let’s get rid of all the magic and have people pay the same price – I guess it is working so far….

Amy
Amy
3 months ago

HUH?! Oh sure. Just take out all the personality. Don’t get why she didn’t still VO it? Add some energy back? This new thing is really “meh.”

Rosemary McILwee
Rosemary McILwee
2 months ago

Why? Just to save money? We went to Disney every year for years and we always had Stacy on the tv constantly. I even added parts of her show on videos to watch at home. I think the new CEO is doing a bad job. I wonder if he even went to Disney before he got the job? Very disappointed in Disney lately.