mickey-minnie-new-outfits-newport-bay-club-1

Disneyland Paris Housekeeping Cast Members Go On Strike Regarding Work Conditions

Housekeeping Cast Members a Disneyland Paris — who are subcontractors and not employed directly by Disney — have gone on strike regarding work conditions.

Salon Mickey reported on Twitter this morning that Cast Members were picketing outside Disney’s Newport Bay Club hotel.

DisneylandParisGuest tweeted last night that there were no rooms available for guests due to the strike, leaving many families sleeping on the floor with no action by management.

As always, keep following WDWNT for all of your Disney Parks news, and for the absolute latest, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

0 0 votes
Notify of
guest

Sean
Sean
11 days ago

Lol lol. Working conditions? Just like the thousand flights canceled from Southwest were due to weather? People are starting to take a stand and the media doesn’t report it. Including wdwnt apparently.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor
11 days ago

Good for them though my heart goes out to the cleaning staff if conditions are bad enough to be protesting then I hope it gets better for them and my heart goes out to those guests. I know I would be upset and extremely disappointed if my room wasn’t available. This strike really speaks volumes to how Disney is treating people today and while they may not be direct employees of Disney Disney still could of have made the working conditions better and put pressure on the company to do that. I really hope Disney decides to step up and… Read more »

Will
Will
11 days ago

these are not Disney cast members but employees of a subcontracting company

Tom Corless
Admin
10 days ago
Reply to  Will

The post states this

Shelly Johnson
Shelly Johnson
9 days ago

They should be direct employees of Disney. Disney is a fool. Not only are the working conditions bad, and then they source them out. What a shame.

Last edited 9 days ago by Shelly Johnson