We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, April 17, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Cast Member previews for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind began today at EPCOT, and now we know some of the songs used on the ride’s soundtrack.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind is getting closer to its May 27 grand opening, and thanks to several Cast Members, we are lucky enough to share a look inside the courtyard of the Wonders of Xandar pavilion.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Good morning from Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. Spyglass Grill has just reopened and we are here for a few new breakfast items. Let’s get going in the latest photo report!
- It’s time to play the music; it’s time to light the lights! It’s time to meet The Muppets… LEGO Minifigures!
- Now, even golfers can get in on the celebration for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary with a new golf towel now available at the resort’s four courses.
- Shortly after the parks closed due to COVID-19, Disney hosted a special “virtual viewing” of the Magic Happens parade. That video has now been quietly removed from the Disney Parks YouTube channel, leaving no public official recording of the performance.
- If you’re looking for a cute new shirt to pair with on your next visit to the Disneyland Resort, look no further than this pink and rainbow number we found at Elias & Co.
- Disneyland Resort has a collection of new short-sleeved crop tops featuring classic Disney characters, perfect for the impending California summer.
- Celebrate a true original with this new striped polo shirt featuring Mickey.
- Keep cool during the day or cozy up in bed at night with these new Minnie shorts and Mickey pajama pants.
- More “Turning Red” merchandise has poofed into Disneyland Resort.
- The Coffee Grinder, a rarely-open venue off Main Street, U.S.A., opened this afternoon to debut two new vegan 30th anniversary beverages.
WDW News Today
🔴One Last Disneyland Paris Livestream with Tom
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!