Happy holidays, UOAPs! New Universal Orlando Annual Passholder merchandise is now available, plus a free car decal.
Free UOAP Car Decal
The white decal comes on a white background, making it a little underwhelming when they give it to you.
Once the backing is removed, you can see how it will look on your car (unless you have a white car). It has the white UOAP logo with the Universal Orlando Resort globe logo in the “O.”
You can pick up your free decal from November 12 through December 31 or while supplies last. Passholders can receive one free decal. Pickup is at the UOAP Lounge in Studios Styles in Universal Studios Florida from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and at Toon Extra in Universal’s Islands of Adventure from park open to close.
Annual Passholder Mistletoe Pines Candle – $26
A UOAP exclusive candle is available in the holiday tribute store.
Earl the Squirrel peeks through a wreath on the Mistletoe Pines scented candle.
The lid has the art of Earl in his red pickup truck.
The candle smelled strongly of Balsam pine with underlying notes that reminded us of Christmas.
T-shirt – $30
The art of Earl in his truck is on the back. He has a fully lit Christmas tree in the back, and the string of lights extends around the image.
Check out the other holiday perks for UOAPs:
- Save 35% on select rooms at Universal Orlando Resort hotels.
- View Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s from a special viewing area in front of Mel’s Drive-In on select dates. The Universal Orlando Resort app will have more information on the parade schedule.
- Get 20% off the regular price of The Grinch & Friends Character Breakfast in Seuss Landing. To book with this discount, call 407-224-7554 or visit Pass Sales, Destination Universal Vacation Desks, or Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous on the day of the event. The breakfast is on the following dates:
- November 12 – 13, 19 – 20, 23- 27
- December 1 – 4, 8 – 11, 15 – 21, 23 – 29
- In addition to the breakfast, passholders can also enjoy $10 off Universal’s Holiday Tour. To book this experience, call 1-866-346-9350 or visit the UOAP Lounge.
- 3-park Passholders can get early admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay 30 minutes before park opening from November 12 through December 31.
- An exclusive Holiday White Sangria will be available to passholders at all eight Universal Orlando Resort hotels. The Fig and Mascarpone Gelato will be available at participating hotels.
- Confisco Grille in Universal’s Islands of Adventure will have a Passholder-exclusive Wild Mushroom and Short Rib Risotto from November 12 through December 31.