Strange as it might sound, Universal Studios Japan is unlike other Universal parks in that their refurbishments are pretty easy to access information on! We tend to hear about the happenings down in Osaka around three months ahead of schedule, so we figured it best to inform you on what you might miss when you visit Universal Studios Japan.
Please note that these lists do not include shops, restaurants, and attractions currently closed due to the park’s phased COVID-19 reopening.
- Monster Hunter World: Icebone XR Walk — December 17 to January 15
- Jurassic Park: The Ride — January 10 to January 29
- Universal Monsters Live Rock ‘n’ Roll Show — January 14 to January 19
- Hollywood Dream: The Ride — January 17 to January 27
- Hollywood Dream: The Ride Backdrop — January 17 to March 20
- Elmo’s Go-Go Skateboard — January 26 to February 17
- Space Fantasy: The Ride — January 31 to February 22
- Jaws — February 22 to March 16
Please note that these dates are subject to change. Be sure to keep these in mind for your next visit to Universal Studios Jaapan, you don’t want to be left disappointed outside your favorite attraction!