We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Showtimes have been announced for the return of “Happily Ever After” to Magic Kingdom on April 3, 2023.
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Cast Members have received their uniforms and are starting to show up to work at the attraction in Magic Kingdom.
- Part of the sign for Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. at Magic Kingdom has been covered, suggesting the store may get a new name to match its new theming.
- More characters have been added to the Chalk Full of Characters scavenger hunt at the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2023 throughout World Discovery, World Nature, and World Celebration.
- The endcaps of the EPCOT parking lot rows have been repainted to include the new character parking lot names.
- The new Walt Disney World Mickey and Friends Happy Meal toys are arriving at McDonald’s locations this week.
- A new pink floral Minnie ear headband is available at Walt Disney World. We found this new pair of ears in Fantasy Faire at Magic Kingdom.
- A new Stitch Spirit Jersey features the blue alien taking bites out of the resort logo and lettering.
- Graduation Mickey Ears have arrived in the Magic Kingdom, ensuring that scholarly guests can celebrate their achievements on trips to Walt Disney World throughout the rest of the year.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World PhotoPass photographers are debuting new green, environmentally-friendly costumes tomorrow, February 1.
- A spokesman for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis told media today that the governor anticipates a special session of the Florida Legislature meeting next week to discuss the state’s plan for taking over the Reedy Creek Improvement District, home of the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway (and the rest of Mickey’s Toontown when it reopens) will close during fireworks at Disneyland. A new sign near the entrance to the land lets guests know when it will be closed.
- Disneyland Resort has stopped sales of their Believe Magic Key passes again.
- Just in time for the Year of the Rabbit celebrations at Disney California Adventure, we found a new Oswald the Lucky Rabbit-themed candy apple now available at confectioneries across Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Resort is celebrating the Disney100 celebration with commemorative Cast Member name tags which allow them to share their favorite character in place of their hometown.
- A new pre-show and interpretive display will honor Abolitionist Frederick Douglass at “Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln” in Disneyland.
- Tonight is this year’s first Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite and we have the full list of special themed treats that will be available exclusively during the events.
- A new drone and projection show called “Avengers: Power the Night” has debuted in the skies above and around the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney has shared a video update about Cotino, the first Storyliving community in Rancho Mirage, California. Ground was broken on the site in April 2022 and construction is getting underway this year.
Disney Entertainment News Today
Disney on Broadway Developing ‘Coco’ Live Stage Show – Disney Entertainment News Today 1/31
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
First Sidewalks Paved Around CommuniCore Hall and Journey of Water Inspired by 'Moana' During EPCOT ...January 22, 2023
Construction Continues on the TRON Lightcycle Run Snack StandMarch 10, 2023
More Canopy Installed Above TRON Lightcycle Run, Walls Surround Walt Disney World Railroad Tunnel at...March 23, 2022