Nelson Peltz, CEO and founding partner of Trian Group, told CNBC this morning that his “proxy war” with The Walt Disney Company is now over.
Peltz and Trian Group have been pushing to have him replace Michael Froman on the Disney board of directors. When Disney announced their April shareholders meeting, they urged shareholders not to vote for Peltz.
In a press release last month, Trian Group said they believe they “can help Disney restore the magic and reclaim its position as a best-in-class company that delivers highly attractive returns for shareholders.”
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
New Disney CEO Bob Iger Quickly Begins Restructuring, Chapek Regime Executive Already Shown the DoorNovember 21, 2022
Remembering Legendary Imagineer Rolly Crump, Fish Hitches Ride on Disney Skyliner, First Look at Ene...March 13, 2023
Shade Added to Woody's Lunchbox Seating Area, Tunnel for Galactic Starcruiser Guests Revealed, Out o...January 18, 2022
1 thought on “Nelson Peltz Says His ‘Proxy War’ With Disney is Over”
Damn. Because the problems still exist. The woke is bone-deep. That latest Proud Family video showed just how messed up Disney is. A lot of creative people need to be shitcanned before Disney will even be on track to straighten itself out.