TRON Lightcycle / Run will have its grand opening at Magic Kingdom in two months, but we’ve already been able to ride the attraction thanks to Cast Member previews. We now have our full ride POV video available.
For safety reasons, guests are prohibited from holding recording devices while riding TRON Lightcycle / Run. However, Cast Members did allow us to wear a chest-mounted camera to film our experience. Watch our POV video below.
You can also check out our full tour of the TRON Lightcycle / Run queue and read our review of the attraction.
Upon opening, TRON Lightcycle / Run will only offer a virtual queue and Individual Lightning Lane with no standby option available for now.
Check out our continuing coverage of the Magic Kingdom’s TRON Lightcycle / Run attraction:
- VIDEO: Disney Releases Nighttime POV of TRON Lightcycle Run at the Magic Kingdom
- Cast Members Report Issues With Fitting in TRON Lightcycle Run Vehicles at Magic Kingdom
- Spring 2023 ‘Disney twenty-three’ Magazine Features TRON Lightcycle Run on the Cover
- First Look at TRON Lightcycle Run Cast Members in Costume at Magic Kingdom
- CONFIRMED: New Double-Sided Lockers at TRON Lightcycle Run Will Be Accessed With MagicBand or Park Tickets
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
2 thoughts on “VIDEO: Enter the Grid With Our TRON Lightcycle Run Full POV at Magic Kingdom”
Awesome video!! Would they have let you do a wrist mounted go pro?
No, has to be chest