We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Operating hours for the soft open of TRON Lightcycle / Run have been extended today, and will continue being extended.
- The popular Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise offering willl be closing this week for several months of refurbishment work.
- Newly-unveiled concept art of the “postponed” Mary Poppins attraction reveal it was a spinner attraction, along with its layout.
- Several musicians have been announced for the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival’s annual Eat to the Beat concert series.
- A new walkway opened today between World Nature and World Celebration.
- New Disney100-themed displays are now in place at the Creations Shop.
- We have a full list of Disney100 Decades: 1930s merchandise available now at Walt Disney World with prices.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Walt Disney World is set to host the “world’s largest LGBTQ+ conference” later this year.
- Reservations are now open for a new “Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort” guided tour.
- Following a multi-day closure, the CenTOONial Park fountain has reopened to guests once again in Mickey’s Toontown.
- Speaking of Toontown, we got to take a tour of Minnie’s House once again following its yearlong closure.
- And Magic Key Holders can stop in and get a limited-edition print themed to the reimagined Toontown through the end of March.
- Themed signs have been installed over props broken or damaged by guests in the Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway queue.
- An annual tradition is back, we tried this year’s Easter eggs from Candy Palace at Disneyland!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort has updated its notoriously strict “Disney Look” guidelines to make all rules unisex as well as establish more choice in costuming for all genders.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Disneyland is threatening legal action against guests who are renting their annual passes out online for profit.
Entertainment & Media
- Disney+ has announced an updated release date for the children-focused “Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures” series coming this spring.
WDW News Today
EPCOT’s Mary Poppins Teacup Ride Revealed. TRON Restaurant Opens at Magic Kingdom – NewsToday 3/22
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!