We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, March 31, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The removal of the 50th Anniversary decorations donning Cinderella Castle will begin this weekend, as the “World’s Most Magical Celebration” comes to a close at Walt Disney World.
- Though its “World’s Most Magical Celebration” embellishments will be removed beginning this weekend, the current “EARidescent” color scheme of Cinderella Castle is set to stand beyond the 50th Anniversary celebration at the Magic Kingdom.
- The golden Fab 50 character statues introduced as part of the celebration are also expected to remain across Walt Disney World, at least for now.
- The opening of Tomorrowland Launch Depot is expected to be delayed and reservations for the new TRON Identity Program experience will be canceled as the announced opening date of TRON Lightcycle / Run approaches.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney has shared a first look inside the reimagined Narcoossee’s restaurant at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Reservations for Narcoossee’s, at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will be unavailable on select days to allow for some “finishing touches.”
- A new permit indicates interior construction will be starting soon on The Cake Bake Shop by Gwendolyn Rogers at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Pre-made and customizable themed Easter baskets are now available for celebrating guests visiting Disney’s Contemporary and Grand Floridian Resorts.
- A new Enchanted Tiki Room Dole Whip Loungefly crossbody bag has arrived at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
- Celebrate Disney’s 100th Anniversary with a new Platinum Disney100 Minnie Mouse Ear Headband, now available across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis responded directly to the news of Disney and Reedy Creek Improvement District’s last-minute agreements before the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District board took over, declaring “You ain’t seen nothing yet.”
- Starting tomorrow, a new Walt Disney World Annual Pass design will debut and we have the first look.
- A new Joey Chou collection of kitchenware, apparel, and more merchandise features icons of Disneyland Park.
- The cover has been revealed for “Disneyland on the Mountain: Walt, the Environmentalists, and the Ski Resort That Never Was,” a new book about one of Walt Disney’s final, unfinished projects: a ski resort at California’s Mineral King in Sequoia National Park.
- The early signs of change are being noticed around Pacific Wharf at Disney California Adventure in the Disneyland Resort, as the land begins its theming transition to the City of San Fransokyo, from Disney’s 2014 animated film “Big Hero 6.”
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has released their full Silver Anniversary at Sea theme song which will be used on summer 2023 sailings.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!