We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, March 4, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- During the Annual Passholder Previews for TRON Lightcycle / Run, riders will only get to experience the attraction once.
- Directional signage denoting the entrance to Tomorrowland has been installed on the walkway to Storybook Circus.
- The World Discovery popcorn booth is behind construction walls.
- We have a full guide including reviews to every booth and every new offering at the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The character buffet has finally returned to Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, so we headed out to try it!
- There’s a new Lion King x Baublebar ear headband available now at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Hop hop hop into Easter with a new Mickey Mouse Easter Bunny plush.
- Speaking of Easter, a new Disney Bunnies Dooney & Bourke bag collection has arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s also a new Vera Bradley x Disney100 collection now available at the Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- The Service Trades Council Union has sent out a survey to Cast Members on how low wages have impacted them in the past year.
- A new water bottle filling station has been installed inside Mickey’s Toontown.
- Uncork California at the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is ringing in 100 Years of Wonder with some new treats.
- We finally got to stop in and see “Magic Happens” running in the evening at Disneyland!
- Painting continues on the future San Fransokyo Gate Bridge in Pacific Wharf.
- We had a taste of the newly updated Tigger Marshmallow Tail in Critter Country as well.
- New concept art is out for the royal transformation of the restaurants within the Disneyland Hotel in Paris.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!